Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2004, 08:21 AM   #1
StigTC

Did you ever get the bonus for having all the set items in a set working Z?
If any of you other guys have tried it and have gotten a new effect on the gear, feel free to enlighten me as well.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 08:38 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I personally cannot do it. It's beyond my skills as a script programmer. EfU has over 10 sets and making all the scripts for them is mind boggling. If anyone here would like to make the scripts, I will add them right away!

I've been reading a few of your latest posts Stiggy, and you seem to be... I dunno, not angry, but you keep pointing out negitive things [img]smile.gif[/img] You gotta remember guy, I'm one little human (well, choc too, be HE'S no help!) If we could get his ass to learn how to do advanced scripting, It'd be awesome!

I thought you'd love the new hakpak stuff and the new goodies I've added. But I saw you were sad that I don't add the new classes hak. I would but it's buggy. Plus, every new hakpak I add, we lose 10% more players do to the confusing nature of adding/downloading haks. I made a hard choice in what hak to add, and as of now, this is what I wanted and needed to further the story. Now, in the release of EfU for download, I will INDEED add a few more hak's and maybe even some new weapons/tilesets as well as the new classes. It should be cool!

What I am focusing on now is completing the levels I am working on, getting them fully finished, then opening level's 14 and 15 and then comes the huge main story/plot quest. After that, I plan to add 3 REALLY wild new areas. One is Dragonspear Castle! And maybe even Hellgate Keep! These are both outside of Undermountain, and house some really nasty--and new--monsters!!

Cool?

PS: Anyone that can script up 10 item sets into a combining bonus, please post here. I'd LOVE some help!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 07:28 AM   #3
StigTC

Sorry if I made you feel that all your efforts go unappreciated. I certainly like all the things that you do to the undermountain. However, I'm more of a gadgeteer and just (well mostly) want new things to play with, I've never cared too much for graphical gizmos. I guess that it just dissappointed me when all my efforts in collecting the sets went unrewarded in the game, I'd never read the post about the bonus not being in the mod before someone mentioned it to me.

But by all means, do keep up your good work on the mod, I certainly appreciate it, even if I don't always show it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote