Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-10-2002, 06:28 PM   #1
Heron
Dungeon Master

Everytime my female character tries to pick up the heart, it says, "Something is needed". What am I doing wrong?????????????

%$$&this is humn*&&#
Heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 04:21 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

That's weird. I've never had any problems with the heart. Isn't your inventory full? Do you get "something is needed" message when you try to pick the heart by any of your characters? Note that it need not be your future valkyrie who need to pick the heart. Your future valkyrie should be the one who burns the hear in the black flame. Are you at the right place and are you trying to pick the right heart (no offence)? You are supposed to "use" your Mavin Sword, your Staff of Death and the heart at the black flame in front of G'Ezzered Ra but the heart itself is elsewhere - in the "red area" of the Pyramid.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:29 AM   #3
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Oooohkie Dooohkie...

I thought it might have been nessecary to get a quest, from G'Ez...But I just loaded an old game and ran right past him. Everything still works

Make sure and check your inventory...If it's not there...look on the ground, near the altar.

BTW... [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] ...there is, only 1 heart. If you're trying to get more then 1 Valkyrie, I don't think it can be done?????

**note...once you Do get the heart.....be aware that imps...are theives. I once had one, take one of the guardian's keys. I had to retrace every step, to make sure I didn't drop it or miss it. Then I had to....
....Hunt...him...down.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:49 AM   #4
Heron
Dungeon Master

Ya, I took my party to the heart on the altar, clicked on the heart and it says something is needed. And the heart appears to be still standing up on the tray.
I know its the right spot----to leave u jump down to the walkway in the southeast corner. I have looked in my inventory on all characters-nothing no heart. What does it look like --in inventory.(I still dont have it though.)
Searching the hole area---- no heart on ground or nothin -its like they ate the heart or somethin. All u do is click on the tray I thought ..

lol Confused Incendiary Cloud-Help me Help me
Old 11-11-2002, 07:43 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Are you close enough to actually pick it up?

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 02:40 PM   #6
Heron
Dungeon Master

lol, o boy -ya I am right on it just shy of climbing up on the altar-no go though. I guess the lich did not like me taunting him and throwing Meteorstorm at him . I have no idea what to do.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:23 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Well, that is odd indeed.

The only other alternatives I can think of are:

Have someone else try playing your saved game on their machine to see if they can pick up the heart or

hack the heart (I don't have the code for that one).

If you are really stuck and there are no alternatives save those I mentioned above, let me know. I can help you out with either but I do need you to split your save game into smaller files with WINSPLIT. If you want to go with this, let me know and I'll get you the URL for where you can download WinSplit.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 06:40 PM   #8
Heron
Dungeon Master

Lets try this again-got disconnected lol. Anyway, I loaded a game from 4-doors earlier and was able to get heart. I then experimented with it and noticed if u drop the heart, it disappears for good.. No dropping. I must have a bug cause 1st time I TRIED IT DID NOT WORK. How do I get the heart to the flame with the wall that trapped me in b4 the 4-doors area ? ty guys ..
Old 11-11-2002, 06:57 PM   #9
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Aaaaall righty then...

...Go back to the 4-Doors room and use the north exit.

..I see what you mean about the Heart...I just tried it...It didn't even show up in the small screen, while I dropped it.