Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-24-2001, 09:02 AM   #91
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

the holy avenger is a sword in bg2 it's a 2 handed sword+5 and dispells magic and give the user magic resistence,it's not a program
Old 02-24-2001, 09:03 AM   #92
Sir_Tainly

Easy one to get out of that,

PS As I'm not American I really believe Gore to be a real person, let alone the real president !

Old 02-24-2001, 09:04 AM   #93
Sir_Tainly

Oops missed out the don't in the PS last time

Old 02-24-2001, 09:07 AM   #94
Sir_Tainly

Hey Hellfire, I know what the sword is, I finished BG2, I'm just having fun to brighten up my Friday Afternoon, anyway back to combat,

Old 02-24-2001, 09:08 AM   #95
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yes i see that you are strong in the force,here let me call one of my minions oh Tiamat...where are you,i have a nice wittle knight for you,you just had to tie up Reno didn't you,we all know that Pres.Bush doesn't have the intellengenc to understand any form of diplomcy and would there fore have 100% resistence to it ehehehhheheheheheheh
Old 02-24-2001, 09:08 AM   #96
Gray Mage
Banned User

Ohh so we wil bore him to death, good call Sir Tainly
Old 02-24-2001, 09:10 AM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Although Storm-Queen must perforce travel the planes in search of spells and magic items just now, know that she is much amused by the cowardly sniveling wretched creature known as 'hellfire the Laughable Matchstick'. My mage, please feel free to play with the nice smeagolwannabe if you like. I am most unamused with his little 'breaking in' comments...I shall consider calling in my beloved Black Knight to deal with it, but would hate to spoil your fun. He does get so (ooooh-eeee) righteously indignant when demonspawn besmirch his lady's reputation. hehehe...but then again, he's so er, inspirational, when he's fighting evil ...mmmmmmmm....Black Knight! (pout pout, sniffsniff) Mean old hellfire is casting aspersions on your Stormy again! And after I gave him the gift of Barneysong too, the ingrate! Could you bring your mmmmm...incredibly handsome, amazingly strong, armored self over here and whup his sorry behind, for meeeeeee?! (flutter flutter, twinkle twinkle of hazel eyes)

Hellfire, you are soooooo done for. My Champion is going to wipe the field with your crew! pfffffft! And just be glad I didn't unleash the ultimate weapon: *********** (I may save it for Jerome- gotta have something good for my Archnemesis. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

StormCloud

ps- Gray Mage and Sir Tainly, love the sigs!! Mine is unfortunately on geocities which is apparently not working.
Old 02-24-2001, 09:10 AM   #98
Sir_Tainly

Ah, had a fallback plan for Bush, um think it went somewhat like his foreign policy - 'nuke him till he glows! (You probably realise I don't really follow politics )

Old 02-24-2001, 09:13 AM   #99
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ah the Clouds part and a vision of lovelyness appears,hello Cloudbringer,how are you today
Old 02-24-2001, 09:15 AM   #100
Sir_Tainly

Clouds parting, sun coming out, wish you'd have told be earlier, I could have brought my Sunglasses of "coolness" + 100, and "out-cooled" you Hellfire. B-)