Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 12:27 AM   #1
Tony

I can find no way to "place the keys in the right pipes" as it says on p. 27 of the Versus Perfect Guide to BG II to get the sword Lilarcor. I have all four keys in my character's position, but nothing happens when I enter the room with the pipes. There is no indication of the pipe numbers, no dialog to which I can respond. The one suspicous problem is that when I ask Qualio about the Blood of his Friend I get the words "A pained look of regret crosses over Quallo's face and he turns away." What should I do?

Old 11-01-2000, 12:31 AM   #2
Armisael

In the room with the pipes, you may examine them once to reveal each one's respective riddle, and twice to place the corresponding item in the pipe. Remember that the items need to be placed in the correct order, which is in the riddle itself.

Old 11-01-2000, 01:27 AM   #3
Tony

I get the hand and ring accepted (I think; they remain in my position though), but there is NO WAY I can get the vial of blood to be accepted!!!! This is incredibably FRUSTRATING!!!

Old 11-01-2000, 05:20 AM   #4
PSI_Nova

yep! i think there is a bug in this part cus for me the order of putting those stuffs was mess up i had to get hit by lighting about 5 time and load a new game every 5 minutes to get the stupid order .......drive me nuts ...but i got it ......good luck

Old 11-01-2000, 05:25 AM   #5
exsomon

perfect order after talking to the guy west