Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-16-2001, 07:54 AM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Okay so I smacked Irenicus around for the second time, and since I had ToB installed I automaticly went right to the forest were you fight Illusara, But my PC, Mins and Aerie were still in the room with all the Elfs and the efl quen giving her speech, if it helps Minsc and Aerie died (which is stupid beacuse when Ren came, it put her in the FRONT of the formation automaticly) I can get into the city, but if I try to leave it says I need my entire party, but my party is far away! Also Illisara talks to my PC (magikly, even tho shes far away) but doesnt appear anywhere! Please help me! Do I only ned to figh Ren again with no deaths? Cuz that wouldent be to hard. Anywho any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. AWSOME FINAL CIINEMATIC! Would have been funnyer if Ren throw that 1 slayer into the lava, truned around all cocky and proud of himself clabing his hands to dust them off, and THEN saw the duzoens of slayers and tried to cast a spell but have it fizzle, that would have been hularous!
Old 10-16-2001, 08:54 AM   #2
Byronas

It's a bug!! You have to load your final save and kill Irenicus again!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

[This message has been edited by Byronas (edited 10-16-2001).]

Old 10-16-2001, 02:16 PM   #3
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

And not let anyone die? Easy enough, killing him again that is, having my spell casters live that are put in the front of the fomration automatcly might not! (GRRRRRRRRRRRR) Also I want to play SoA all over again with the same char, just so I can open the door the Ren comes out of all over again! (immunity to +1 and lower weapons, +2 str, +15 hp, +200000 exp and -2 ac!)
Old 10-16-2001, 02:23 PM   #4
Rikard

Bob try to make your fighters invisible or protected from evil
thus the demons only attack your tanks

And your trick isn;t gonna work as your character doesn;t get adusted.
Your Save game remembers that you got all those bonusses
They disappear when you put that character in another game

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Druidic Sorcerer of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Spam Sentinal of the Ironworks
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Old 10-16-2001, 02:33 PM   #5
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

I ment Import form b22, back into bg2 form begining, sure I'll lose all my items, but I'll be lvl 22 so the first 4 chapters will be easy while I get my itmes back! that way I can also get the +1 stats fomr the machine of lum the mad