Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-06-2001, 04:44 PM   #1
Elif Godson
Dracolich

What to do when the power goes out ? Have fun...
you can toss pencils into ceiling tiles
hide and go seek
nap
act like your trying to do your job

these are a few examples please feel free to add to the list.
I am surviving by my battery back up, its a beautiful thing...

------------------
If you dont know where you are going, stop spin around three times and then your home.
Old 09-06-2001, 04:45 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

keep poking someone and guess who it is. keep on guessing until you guess right or get slapped in the face or something

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-06-2001, 04:46 PM   #3
Elif Godson
Dracolich

ouch

------------------
If you dont know where you are going, stop spin around three times and then your home.
Old 09-06-2001, 04:58 PM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Light a candle, get that old petrol fueld camp-kitchen (don´t know what you call it there, stormkitchen??)
Make some coffe the old way and read a book in candle light or gather around, tell jokes or stories. Have a cozy time. Snuggle up close to someone you like (if you have one or choice one you think likes you aswell )

. Toss that pencil in the ceiling and see who can catch in on the noose Watch out for the eyes though! (j/k)

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-06-2001, 05:06 PM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Light a candle, get that old petrol fueld camp-kitchen (don´t know what you call it there, stormkitchen??)
Make some coffe the old way and read a book in candle light or gather around, tell jokes or stories. Have a cozy time. Snuggle up close to someone you like (if you have one or choice one you think likes you aswell )
I dont have that option, I work with these people and my
wife might get a little upset.
. Toss that pencil in the ceiling and see who can catch in on the noose Watch out for the eyes though! (j/k)
LOL

------------------
Old 09-06-2001, 09:19 PM   #6
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Turn ethreal and loot people!
j/k

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-06-2001, 09:24 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Light 15-20 candles, place them in a circle, and have a seance.

------------------