Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2001, 08:49 PM   #31
Sentinel04
The Magister

You guys are crazy...

Viconia is where it's at. She's not all whiney and annoying. She enjoys kililng people, stealing, and other fun stuff. Plus, Viconia is a damn good cleric, whereas Aries is a crappy cleric and mage.

Old 08-14-2001, 10:59 PM   #32
fckoln
Dungeon Master

Totally concur w/ the last, Viconia
is by far the best female char,
and the prettiest/sexiest/coolest one of them all!

(imho)

late

[This message has been edited by fckoln (edited 08-14-2001).]
Old 08-15-2001, 11:47 AM   #33
Vampire

Err..

She is: EVIL (spoilers so don't..), DROWWWWWWWWWWWW,

Although 65% MR is handy!
Old 08-15-2001, 05:35 PM   #34
roninwalsh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey I started a new game and told Jaheria to take a hike first thing, let her out of the cage and said bye, She ticked me of so much in my first game, My 1/2 elf was flirting with both Jaheria and Aerie. Til Jaheria made me choose, and I chose her. Now I know why Kalib was such a stuttering coward with such a domineering nag riding him all the time. Irenicus didn't kill him it was a suicide. Aerie is the defenition of sweet romance I stuttered and lied my out of a hot drows bedroom to not break her heart ("yea...me and this haidmaiden..uh..yea..a hand maiden") More Jaheria ranting: I had another game in which my Ranger made Jaheria stay in wolf form as much as possible, if you're going to act like one you might as well be one.
Old 08-16-2001, 06:00 PM   #35
Tuor
Elminster

Fantastic, a solution to the Aerie really annoys me problem, My party is now

Edwin, Minsc, Jan, Virconia and Aerie and my character.

I'm so busy trying to keep my reputation reasonable but not too high or low and stopping my characters brutally murdering each other that Aerie (and I never thought I'd say this) comes as a bit of light relief.

I still prefer Jaheira to Aerie though (better sub quests, better character) and I doubt I'll do the Aerie romance thing again though but I just thought you'd like to know how the big experiment went.

I think I may just go the whole hogf next time play a lady character and pull Anomen-he can't be that bad.

(Oooooh I hear the sound of another can of worms being opened.......)
Old 08-22-2001, 05:07 PM   #36
DEADMAN
Manshoon

I THINK SHE IS GREAT, I THINK I LIKE THE SWEET INNOCENCE SHE BRINGS, OF COURSE I ALSO LIKE VICONIA ( CANT SEEM TO MAKE UP MY MIND, CAN I) EVEN THOUGH I DONT USE HER SINCE I PLAY A GOOD PARTY, NOW IF ONLY I CAN FIND THAT CURSED HELM OF ALIGNMENT CHANGE AGAIN.

ON A USEFULL BASIS ( I'M STILL EARLY IN THE GAME) AERIE MAKES A GOOD SUPPORT CHARACTER WITH CLERIC AND MAGE ABILITIES, PLUS FOR FUN I GAVE HER A GIRDLE OF HILL GIANT STRENGTH, BRACERS OF DEFENSE AC2 WITH A MACE +2 FOR THE CLOSE UP FUN.
Old 08-22-2001, 05:38 PM   #37
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

I think Aerie is a useful character, but as a romantic interest I find her too boring. Viconia is my favorite, closely followed by Jaheira.
Old 08-22-2001, 07:34 PM   #38
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by DEADMAN:
ON A USEFULL BASIS ( I'M STILL EARLY IN THE GAME) AERIE MAKES A GOOD SUPPORT CHARACTER WITH CLERIC AND MAGE ABILITIES, PLUS FOR FUN I GAVE HER A GIRDLE OF HILL GIANT STRENGTH, BRACERS OF DEFENSE AC2 WITH A MACE +2 FOR THE CLOSE UP FUN.
Equipped with that, she´s a nasty little bitch, eh?

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is in!
Old 08-23-2001, 02:08 AM   #39
HooC
The Magister

Yeah, I need to kick that nagging witch called Jaheira from her way
Old 08-23-2001, 07:37 AM   #40
Link
Jack Burton

Interesting discussion going on here. I must agree with the fact that Aerie's hot, hot, hot!! She is, there's absolutely no denying. As for Imoen: i think she's not a girl or something like that. As a matter of fact: Aerie and Imoen are both girls if Imoen is reckoned to be a girl. That my opinion: i don't think they're girls, i think they're both hot stuff.

As for the game: my character, Link, he's the best. He could get any of the NPCs if he really tried. I bet Aerie is enjoying every single minute with him, when they spend the night together.... Didn't i read somewhere that your computer character is some sort of reflection of yourself.. ??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......