Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 03-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #11
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Default Re: Dual wielding

No you can't use cunning to equip stuff that normally goes with strength. But as far as I know you only need about 18-21 strength to equip everything that a rogue ever wanted to equip.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #12
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: Dual wielding

Njaaah....Duncan's sword goes at 25 str
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote