Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 07:10 PM   #101
Lioness
Jack Burton

Oh my god!! *gasp* *Lioness leaps out of her chair* Encard, what is that?!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 07:17 PM   #102
Encard
Quintesson

Encard examines the table-creature with several spells, then says, "Well... it looks like it actually is the demigod Azaphaelinsiar in table form... except that he has apparently been turned into a table by accident... he always was fairly inept with spells." The table sputters angrily and shouts, "Beware, foolish mortal, or I shall smite thee with my... my... supreme table powers! Yes..." Encard asks it, "Eh... what exactly are your supreme table powers?" Azaphaelinsiar the Table looks down dejectedly. "Well... I guess I don't actually have any... but I will! Just as soon as I figure out a way to stop being a table!" Encard examines the table again, and responds, "Eh... it'll take quite a bit to break that spell... and besides, you're not even in your real body! You just possessed that table for some reason... where is your real body anyway? because technically I could break the spell... but there's a good chance I'd break you along with it." The table looks around, as much as a table can do that. "Hmm... eh... well... hmm... my body is... er... somewhere... over... there? The table jiggles around." Encard sighs. "Not very helpful..." Azaphaelinsiar settles ont he ground, not looking very happy. "Is htere anything interesting I could do around here for now? These spells usually wear off in a while..."

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 07:21 PM   #103
Lioness
Jack Burton

Mighty Azaphaelinsiar, you are welcome at my court. My wizards will do thier best to help you, but perhaps in return you could help me with a little trouble we've been having?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 07:27 PM   #104
Encard
Quintesson

Azaphaelinsiar floats toward Lioness and says, "Eh... sure. I'll help in any way a floating talking table can!" The table jiggles around fairly cheerfully. "Eh... Just what are the troubles you've been having?"

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............
Old 10-09-2001, 07:30 PM   #105
Lioness
Jack Burton

Eh, I was thinking you could help back when you're in your um, normal form. The Shadow Lord has been snooping around here, and will be speaking with me soon. Perhaps you might know something about such a being?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-09-2001, 07:45 PM   #106
Encard
Quintesson

Azaphaelinsiar thinks for a few moments. "Hmm... Shadow Lord... Shadow Lord... hmm... maybe Zhaferinsikius... but no, he was the Giant Shade Monkey... hmm... Oh, yes! it's a funny man who calls himself Eclipse, isn't it? I do believe I've met him before, although I can't remember where. He's the one with the negative energy body and crazy red eyes, isn't he?" Just then, a massive golem-like thing slams through the one of the castle's walls and shouts, "WHERE ARE YOU, LITTLE DEMIGOD?! THERE YOU--- WAIT, NO YOU'RE NOT THE ONE... BUT I KNOW HE'S HERE SOMEWHERE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! I'LL FIND YOU SOONER OR LATER!!!" The golem-thing slams a fist into one of the other walls, causing a huge crack to form. Azaphaelinsiar the table yells something at him, and a large bowl of Steaming Soup appears on him. He rushes at the golem-thing and begins spilling Soup on it. The golem screams in agony and shouts, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I FORGOT TO CATS PROTECTION FROM SOUP!! I'LL BE BACK ONCE I RECOVER FROM MY WOUNDS!!! I'LL GET YOU ALL!!!" The golem-thing jumps through the hole in the wall and disappears through a portal. Encard looks at the hole appraisingly, then uses some of his chaos power to rebuild the wall fairly well, although he accidentally creates several small extra rooms as well. Azaphaelinsiar jiggles around, then says, "So, now that that's done... Could you describe the hadow Lord a bit?"

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

Old 10-09-2001, 07:59 PM   #107
Lioness
Jack Burton

I thought Eclipse was his servant, but maybe you're right...well, he does have glowing eyes, and is quite dark and, well, shadowy. Other than that, i can't really tell you much.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 10-10-2001, 12:58 AM   #108
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

whats wizard thing ???

[This message has been edited by waverider (edited 10-10-2001).]
Old 10-10-2001, 01:01 AM   #109
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*storms in the Castle with the maiden in tow, with the stranger trailing behind him* i have rescued the maiden from the sorcerer's domain! (can someone turn the lights down in here, please? hopefully he was going to transfigure her into a pig, that would suit her better![the maiden isnt exactly a model...]) well anyways, i have returned, and am going to serve My Lady as i best can!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 01:08 AM   #110
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

ooc okay , i see what it is now
and is the ruins qeust done or is the shade lord here
in the castle ?

*walks in *