Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-03-2001, 08:41 PM   #51
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Haddar - Servant of Talos:
Guess that is what I will recommend to my former "friends" at the temple, hehe.
LOL pass the word around at the ALSB place for them to order Moondog grog.

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys *grins*
Old 10-03-2001, 08:44 PM   #52
Haddar - Servant of Talos
The Magister

Yeah! I'm on it! After my meal of course...
Old 10-03-2001, 08:53 PM   #53
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:

(Please note that any posts such as "We fireball you all to death and then go home" will be ignored - they never happened. Let's have some roleplaying here, folks. KFA staff, please leave the details of the hooded warriors to me - they're all part of the master plan Everybody, have fun )
Thank you for saying that!
I have been trying to get that point across, but there are some people that don't listen well. I love the challenge of an itricate story plot!!!

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-03-2001, 09:08 PM   #54
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

^Returns to the KFA gasping for air, alongside her should be 10 wolves and an unfortunately blood-covered Dieter Leafblade.^ "Mielikki save my scarred soul I was tricked by those dirty bastards!" ~She gets up in a sudden uproar of fury, leaving the wolves confused and Dieter likely sitting on the floor wondering what happend.~ "I'll sink them to the bottom of the Sea Of Swords! I'll hang them from the trees in my back-yard! I'LL, I'LL..." ~She turns to Dieter~ "YOU! YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" ~Missing Link cowers, he'd seen her in many a mood like this.~ "DIETER LEAFBLADE IF I HAD A GOLD PIECE FOR EVERY HALF-DECENT CONSIDERATE BASTARD LIKE YOU WHO HAS DIED I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK HERE! AND YOU'D BETTER HAVE A HELL OF AN EXCUSE OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO... TO..."
Old 10-03-2001, 09:10 PM   #55
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Hehehehe Hadder you should be the KFA spokesmen.
I'm not sure if that spots open though and you would have to talk to the others if you wanted the job.

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-03-2001, 09:13 PM   #56
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Doh sorry I was typeing when you posted that killing spree.

~Deiter stood up and faced Killing Spree. "I couldn't just let you go out there by yourself...what if something happened to you?!"~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-03-2001, 09:38 PM   #57
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry guys/gals that I am late...I had a terrible day at work, and then Wednesdays are my night classes, so I just got on a few minutes ago. I am hoping that nobody has spoiled my intended fun on our role-play...

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-03-2001, 10:07 PM   #58
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
~Deiter stood up and faced Killing Spree. "I couldn't just let you go out there by yourself...what if something happened to you?!"~

"Deiter, my friend", Desuma says gravely, "I'm afraid that Larry's terms specified that KS could bring 10 companions, which she did. Your showing up after her COULD be considered a violation of those terms. While you may have just cost us an awful lot of coin, I am just glad that you are back here safe with us. Oh, and your wages will be garnisheed for a loooooong time to come. "

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-03-2001, 10:18 PM   #59
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter looked at Killing Spree then to Desuma."Sorry guys..." The half elf went over to the cook that watching the bar for him and told him he would be a little longer. Walking a little ways from the KFA Deiter sat in the crook of a tree to think.~

(I have to go to bed guys, see you all tomorrow.)

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-03-2001, 10:36 PM   #60
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks over at Desuma with a troubled look~ "Desuma, friend, don't hack his pay... The contract was void, Larry wasn't even there! And, and, any damage done was my fault and..." ~Here eyes darted from side to side, nervously she rubs at a fresh scar on her hand. Never in her life had the calm ranger been this stressed.~ "And I... And I..." ~She takes a deep breath~ "EXCUSE ME..." ~Runs out the door, her green tunic shimmering.~

~Under the light of the full moon she walks over to Dieter and his tree. Sitting down next to him her blue eyes shimmer with some kind of hope~ "Dieter?" ~The confident ranger is at a loss for words, but continues.~ "Dieter, I... I think I owe you an apology. You... You followed me considerately and I... appreciate that very much." ~She continues to rub at her still-stinging new scar gracing her hand~ "I, I over-reacted and I'm sorry. It's just..." ~She sharply inhales, seemingly afraid of what future words might do.~

-Last post for the night. Getting late, see ya'll tommorow afternoon for more KFA drama! lol
Don't you ever mess with me,
for I am the,
Killing Spree