Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 07:00 PM   #231
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

*ignores waverider, that isn't role-playing that's just wasting space.*

~She looks Seph straight in the eye, almost in disbelief.~ "You say your greed and selfishness justifies the killing of innocent people? You say now that you must wreak vengeance for terrible wrongs that have been done unto you?! You say that now you want to destroy me as you have mutilated Dieter?!" ~In her rage she hasn't noticed Dieter up and moving. She walks forward and pushes Seph.~ "You are a cowardly RAT to say you want to kill me. What's the reward on my head mmm?! Why would you even bother to do ANYTHING if it didn't benefit you and your over-sized ego?! Hm? What are you going to say now, that you're in the right? I'm afraid friend that you've overstepped your boundaries and I'll just have to set your straight!" ~pushes him backward again~ "I hate to break it to you baby but the universe dosen't revolve around YOU! Nobody will EVER respect you, you pompous mule! NOBODY will remember you no matter HOW much gold you have! Nobody will remember you no matter HOW many people you hurt!" ~she was flaring mad now and pushes him harder than before.~ "AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO!" ~she pushes him one more time and he stumbles backward with the force of the ranger's muscles. Behind him one of KS's wolves was waiting and he bites Seph in the butt. At his reflex Killing Spree pulls out her sword and as he lurches forward grabbing his haunches he runs right into Killing Spree's sword.~
Old 10-05-2001, 07:04 PM   #232
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
*Screams batle cry and slashes seph across the back with his doomblade, seph staggers and falls down as the dark magics work their way towards his heart.*

Step 1 to avoiding defeat is 'not' to pause midway in a battle to summon a djinn who you calmly ask to restore your spells *Ace dispells djinn with a blast of magic from his sword*

Step 2 is to know when your beat...

(And stoneskin doesn't protect from magical damage, just physical)

DAMNIT I HAVE A STONESKIN ON, AND YES IT DOES!

OOC: Stoneskin protects against direct damage spells like Magic Missile and Fireball, but not things like ADHW. also, i have a mirror image on (walked in with it), so magic doesnt get through either, i know this for a fact, as ive resisted an ADHW spell with a mirror image! and the Djinn for Wish is invulnerable to anything, believe me, i've tried. so i got my spells back, and you didnt do anything to me just then because of my protections!

and that is NOT me being a power player, that's the truth! i've seen these things happen before!

IC: *turns to Ace* do you have a deathwish, boy? *casts Improved Alcarity, Whirlwind, and Critical Strike, then beats the living crap out of Ace!*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 07:05 PM   #233
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

am gonna watch people getting killt
for fun

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Wirzard : spell book( big one lots of spells)
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-05-2001, 07:05 PM   #234
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Well his back is turned the stalker hides in the shadows and slips her sword between Seph's ribs.~
Old 10-05-2001, 07:06 PM   #235
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

watch ace being kickt his ass
and hit to shit

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-05-2001, 07:08 PM   #236
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

he i have 501 post JIPPIE

he look Seph has got a hole in him
am the dockter let me see

you'l live
*cast cure serios wound on Seph *

okay let me search my dagger
were did i left him ?

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-05-2001, 07:08 PM   #237
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
*ignores waverider, that isn't role-playing that's just wasting space.*

~She looks Seph straight in the eye, almost in disbelief.~ "You say your greed and selfishness justifies the killing of innocent people? You say now that you must wreak vengeance for terrible wrongs that have been done unto you?! You say that now you want to destroy me as you have mutilated Dieter?!" ~In her rage she hasn't noticed Dieter up and moving. She walks forward and pushes Seph.~ "You are a cowardly RAT to say you want to kill me. What's the reward on my head mmm?! Why would you even bother to do ANYTHING if it didn't benefit you and your over-sized ego?! Hm? What are you going to say now, that you're in the right? I'm afraid friend that you've overstepped your boundaries and I'll just have to set your straight!" ~pushes him backward again~ "I hate to break it to you baby but the universe dosen't revolve around YOU! Nobody will EVER respect you, you pompous mule! NOBODY will remember you no matter HOW much gold you have! Nobody will remember you no matter HOW many people you hurt!" ~she was flaring mad now and pushes him harder than before.~ "AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO!" ~she pushes him one more time and he stumbles backward with the force of the ranger's muscles. Behind him one of KS's wolves was waiting and he bites Seph in the butt. At his reflex Killing Spree pulls out her sword and as he lurches forward grabbing his haunches he runs right into Killing Spree's sword.~
Sigh, not again. must i always tell you people that i have a STONESKIN spell on? and it HASNT been dispelled yet, as i act as a 22nd-level Wizard. *turns and slashes the wolf across the jaw* now, would you like to stop pushing me? it wrinkles my cape... *does a quick spin, and as his sword bears in he lops off one of KS's arms* and as to your questions, my goal is not to hurt innocent people, they became hostile to me before i wanted to hurt them. i am merely defending myself.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 07:09 PM   #238
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~ Well Waverider is casting his spell Killing Spree slices his arm off, this disrupts the spell and does nothing to heal Seph ~ (ooc: This is pathetic, you can't just come in here and heal him 24/7 without fightng!)
Old 10-05-2001, 07:10 PM   #239
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

okay my dagger i ready gimme some
peace to kut open and eat

and Killing Spree mayby start a new Topic ?

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-05-2001, 07:11 PM   #240
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

okay i look for my arms

be right back

okay here they are take some super gleu and
hangs his hand back on his body

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT