Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-09-2002, 09:05 PM   #21
Jeffi0
Zhentarim Guard

An 11th dimension might be the answer to where all my pencils end up. I must lose about a dozen every week. I've considered taping them to my clothes, but that would probably look pretty silly. :\
<br /><br />[url]\"http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302</a> First 8-Bit Theater comic. The first few aren\'t really funny, but the rest are great.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:09 PM   #22
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I am GOD. Obey me. I do not ONE OUNCE of beer wasted DO YOU HERE ME!!!!!!
All hail Lord of Alcohol God Of Beers, Master of the Brew, Ruler of Femeted Yeast.[/QUOTE]You are granted unlimited beers for the evening!

Jeffi0
Member # 10282 posted 11-09-2002 09:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An 11th dimension might be the answer to where all my pencils end up. I must lose about a dozen every week. I've considered taping them to my clothes, but that would probably look pretty silly. :\

I cannot be responsible for lost pencils or lost socks in the dryer.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:19 PM   #23
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Well yes I am a mormon and yes there is coffee in this state.

And it seems to me that LoA needs some english class cause I dont know what he means.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I am GOD. Obey me. I do want not ONE OUNCE of beer wasted DO YOU HERE ME!!!!!!
I do want not? You yoda now and now I don't 'Here' you for I don't know where you live.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:22 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Errr look below Lilarcor! I'm from North Carolina! Hence the lack of grammar. You are fined 12 beers and arent allowed to watch the Osbournes for 13 minutes.

btw its Lilacor [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 09:35 PM   #25
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

I just occured to me that probility doesn't say much for god, I mean take all the god that have existed and any one god has a one in a few thouand (Like I gonna count every single god that even been to put a number here, give me a break) chance of being the right one.

Thanks for the beer.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:35 PM   #26
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

[quote]Originally posted by Gabriel:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
Oh and Buddha is not a god and was never a god, he was a Mortal HUMAN like all humans!

Oh just one question how can one god be a manifistaion of another?
Surly one god can not make or be another who beliefs and teachings are different to orginal?
To say that one God created the other can (and is in some) be consider a insult to other religions.
I never said Buddha WAS a god, I said that the Buddists WORSHIP him AS God, Buddha WAS a manifestation of God and not a god himself. Im sorry if there was any missunderstanding.

Lilarcor: I know a couple of Mormons and are good friends with them. One thing I have noticed is that both the Baha'i and Mormon Faiths are INCREDIBLY alike. Strange how they both started around the same time eh?
Old 11-09-2002, 09:37 PM   #27
Jeffi0
Zhentarim Guard

It's been a long time, but I think I remember that Buddha was just a very wise man. I dunno though, that coulda been some other religiuos figure.
<br /><br />[url]\"http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302</a> First 8-Bit Theater comic. The first few aren\'t really funny, but the rest are great.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:48 PM   #28
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
I never said Buddha WAS a god, I said that the Buddists WORSHIP him AS God, Buddha WAS a manifestation of God and not a god himself. Im sorry if there was any missunderstanding.

Buddha is not really on person you know they been quite a few buddhas. They are not worshiped as gods and to make it clear to worship something as a god means that thing is a GOD!
Oh and Buddha is not a manifestation of God (with a capital). He was a man who achived enlightent and asented beyond the mortal need.
To claim that the the characters of another religion are just extment of your or is just so........I can't find the word so say just how it make me feel the only thing that spring to mind is a deep mouning shout of Urgisjuytnb!
Old 11-09-2002, 09:49 PM   #29
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeffi0:
It's been a long time, but I think I remember that Buddha was just a very wise man. I dunno though, that coulda been some other religiuos figure.
Mant people think he was just a guy who wanted answers but 2 Manifestations of God have called him a Prophet so im inclined to believe them instead of normal humans.
Old 11-09-2002, 10:00 PM   #30
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Mant people think he was just a guy who wanted answers but 2 Manifestations of God have called him a Prophet so im inclined to believe them instead of normal humans.
Sorry that like saying to a Cristain that because the Mulisum religion said so Jesus is not the son of god.

You can not impose the thought of one religion upon another it just insulting to the member of that religion.