Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2001, 02:03 AM   #11
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Thank you G'kar.

Comfort comes from the strangest of places!

You are welcome! Truly, we are all in this together.

Old 09-13-2001, 02:06 AM   #12
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Christanty,yes..

Christanty maybe the reason this happened...now before jumping to conculsions, hear me out:

America was founded on God. When it first became a govermental country it was founded on God. Back in 1700 nobody thought diffrent, not too many people had the notiton that God didnt exsist. After a while, times started to change, they took prayer outta school. They took God out of public lifes. America is sliping from god, people. And this is where it got us.

So I am asking all Americans to at least consider becoming Christans, I am sure it will help you personally (it sure has me) and help America as a goverment. As well as many other things.

Thank you.

Is missionary work really appropriate in this thread? I respect your beliefs, and if you want to discuss converting others to them, why not just start a new thread?

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-13-2001).]

Old 09-13-2001, 02:08 AM   #13
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Is missionary work really appropriate in this thread? I respect your beliefs, and if you want to discuss converting others to them, why not just start a new thread?

Everything else seems to be appropraite here.

Racial Thread

Polotical Threads

All kina threads. If you want me to start a thread of its own I will..just say so

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon
Old 09-13-2001, 02:14 AM   #14
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Guys, I started this thread for comfort. Fair warning... it didn't work, I am going to delete it. There is enough fighting on the rest of the board. I'm not saying your opinions are wrong,I just can't handle them on this thread right now.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-13-2001, 02:17 AM   #15
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I wasnt fighting, I was sending a message, perhaps people took it the wrong way..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon
Old 09-13-2001, 02:19 AM   #16
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I understand, and I agree, Ranger. I just can't fight right now.

------------------

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-13-2001, 02:20 AM   #17
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Guys, I started this thread for comfort. Fair warning... it didn't work, I am going to delete it. There is enough fighting on the rest of the board. I'm not saying your opinions are wrong,I just can't handle them on this thread right now.

Feel free to delete, or if you request I'll delete my own comment on missionary work, and then this one. like it never happened

Old 09-13-2001, 02:20 AM   #18
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Christanty,yes..
America is sliping from god, people. And this is where it got us.
I respect your opinion on this matter but I must disagree with you. We didn't get into this because we are sliping as christians, we are in this because the radicals that did this horrible act don't like our views as Americans.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-13-2001, 02:22 AM   #19
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Please don't take this as an offense.

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-13-2001, 02:22 AM   #20
Nostron
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:

Missionary work... cmon it's just an opinion. Take it as one. I mean Grand-Ranger backed up his opinion with some facts so it's not like he just pulled it out of arse.

------------------
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.