Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2001, 07:32 PM   #31
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

ROFL MEM!
Well er im not meant to laugh at a fellow clan member but i cant help it!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-27-2001, 07:41 PM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i must work on my spamming more! dont want that weird thing to happen again! that place didnt even have that weird Space Coyote like that strange desert place i went to after eating those weird peppers...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-27-2001, 10:18 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Dang, who let that darned Genie out of the bottle again?!!

Sheesh, I knew I shouldn't have stashed him in the old vodka bottle.. fumes must have got to his head! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Memsy, you outdid yourself!

CloudDancer

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-28-2001, 07:40 AM   #34
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hmm, i must work on my spamming more! dont want that weird thing to happen again! that place didnt even have that weird Space Coyote like that strange desert place i went to after eating those weird peppers...

Don't take it the wrong way, dude, just having a bit of fun! I was going to do it to Azure but I thought I'd been picking on him too much lately, plus his rugby team is going to lose to us on Saturday.

------------------
Old 08-28-2001, 07:45 AM   #35
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Don't take it the wrong way, dude, just having a bit of fun! I was going to do it to Azure but I thought I'd been picking on him too much lately, plus his rugby team is going to lose to us on Saturday.

TO ME?!?!
You fool do you realise what you might have done?
You might have unleashed the wrath of the super curry methane blast!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-28-2001, 07:45 AM   #36
Link
Jack Burton

Is this Spam Heaven???
YEEEEEHAA!!

I like it already!!!

BTW: Memnoch, i wouldn't be too sure about winning (this is pure psychological guys). The idea of a certain victory will work against you for sure. You'll play a lot worse than you normally do...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-28-2001, 07:51 AM   #37
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Approved

------------------

Old 08-28-2001, 07:57 AM   #38
Link
Jack Burton

In my opinion: I think Caleb is missing the time of his life here...!!!!

" I'm the little *
I spam all night and day!
No one's gonna stop me,
And i ain't going away!

I this topic day and night
Just for my own fun!
And what's my message in this song?
Let's everyone!!"

* --> read as Spamman

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......