Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 02:34 PM   #11
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloudbringer, going BACK to the work on her desk and apologizing , but it will be sparse postings in the day if at all for some time to come...sigh.. Our faculty search is being re-opened and I am going to drown in paperwork and logistics.

CB: Here's a life preserver,O

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-15-2001, 02:57 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:

CB: Here's a life preserver,O

Awww, thanks, Gray Mage...I can sure use it!

CB, in need of the whole lifeboat
Old 08-25-2001, 09:43 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bumped for the sheer joy of old posts re-surfacing!
Old 08-25-2001, 11:01 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hi, my name is Super Sephiroth, and im a spamaholic. i guess the problem started about half a year ago, when i was arguing with someone on bg dungeon in this same name about my god character being too powerful or not. i made a lot of senseless posts, but unfortunately i dont remember that guys name. if that person has relocated to this forum, then i bid thee to speak out! or not, if you dont feel like it.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-26-2001, 12:58 AM   #15
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hmm... what thread... OH!!! THAT thread... that was long... was that the first one that crashed this board?

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-26-2001, 05:51 AM   #16
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Thank you Cloudy! I do consider myself a grateful convert. For a long time I looked at ing as a terrible way to get post #'s, but now after becoming a SPAM convert I know this is........true (hehehehehe)

has become a way of life. It is who we are. It is who we will become. Without SPAM we would never have reached 1000+ posts. It is an accomplishment that ranks up there with putting the first man on the moon and the discovery of penicillen (greatest discovery in the history of man and I am allergic to the damn stuff ) What is next for this glorious board. Has the run out? Where do we go now? Will another thread ever reach such greatness?

And to all those ers that made this thread reach the greatness that it did I offer up the following quote

"The secret of greatness is simple: do better work ( ) than any other man in your field - and keep on doing it."

I wondered how you got so many posts
If you want to see a simply RIDICULOUS spam thread, take a look at the bunny thread. I believe that was my first spam (I take it bumps dont count)
I quote: "BUNNY!!!!!
"

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-26-2001, 11:45 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ehm...I just want to say in defense of my honour.

I started the thread *before* I became a mod

and that officially I am anti-spam, etc, etc, etc, and all those spammers with posts greater than 5000 should be

and and and

that it's bad and you shouldn't do it

and that bad things will happen if you spam

and that you should be sweet little angels instead!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 08-26-2001).]
Old 08-26-2001, 11:54 AM   #18
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Ehm...I just want to say in defense of my honour. I started the thread *before* I became a mod and that officially I am anti-spam, etc, and all those spammers with posts greater than 5000 should be and and and that it's bad and you shouldn't do it and that bad things will happen if you spam and that you should be sweet little angels instead!

Eww. You should be careful posting things like that remember there are minors here (like me) . 5000 is a long way

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 08-26-2001, 12:00 PM   #19
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
I wondered how you got so many posts
If you want to see a simply RIDICULOUS spam thread, take a look at the bunny thread. I believe that was my first spam (I take it bumps dont count)
I quote: "BUNNY!!!!!
"

Me? A lot of posts? Have you looked at Cloudy lately

I will admit though that some of my posts were achieved through spam

In memory of Accord (where the h*** is he anyway)

approved

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 08-26-2001).]
Old 08-26-2001, 12:04 PM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Eww. You should be careful posting things like that remember there are minors here (like me) . 5000 is a long way

There's only *one* person here with 5000+ posts and I look forward to her response to this.

------------------