Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-07-2003, 10:32 AM   #1
Halx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After getting the Dragon Armor I killed the Stout King and all the Stouts into the mines.. That gave much experience... but when Freyedies died, the Storyteller said, "blabla.. as if something evil is amused about the death of the noble king.." So I wonder if there are any consequences for killing the king??! Or doesn´t it matter??
Halx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:55 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

UNFORTUNATELY -

There are NO consequences to killing the king or any of the other NPCS in the game.

It is obvious that the designers original intentions were that there should be consequences if you violate your oath but the finished game doesn't care.

So, you're okay.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 02:01 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

We are all still waiting for the ultimate patch: The ultimate one, who will put those elements into the gameplay.