Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 02:17 PM   #1
ash ketchem

how do you turn arie from a vampire after bodhi steals her. ive killed bodhi and all th e other vampires but nothing seems to work on her. the journal says talk to elhan or the elvan war sage but there are no options that talk about arie. ive also found a book that bodhi wrote in that said the priest of oghma in the docks would know what to do but there arent any options about arie with him too.

Old 10-28-2000, 06:19 PM   #2
jubalharshaw

Okay here is what you must do. In the tomb where you defeated Bodhi, there's a tome hidden. read this tome. It is hinted that this book came from the temple of Oghma (Dock's District.) The priest there will tell you that the book was in his posession once. He also tell you to figure it out for yourself. Well, read the book again and follow the instructions. Go to the Temple Ruins, where you defeated the Black dragon, and put both Bodhi's hart and Aerie in the statue that's in the room behind the letter-puzzle-floor, and Tada, Aerie is back.

Old 10-29-2000, 03:07 PM   #3
Ursusfury

Huh?
I must have missed this part, I had Aerie in my party from start to finish and she never turned into a vampire. I was wondering what Bodhi's black heart was for as well. Guess I know now, just didn't know that Aerie turned into a vampire

Old 10-29-2000, 04:37 PM   #4
Rikard

It doesn't have to be aerie it can be anyone or no-one