Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 10:49 AM   #11
Yamatetsu

Hi Freud !

Didn't know that we have were-monkeys over here in Germany ! Ohoh we have a fullmoon tonite
and it's getting dark ! can anybody tell me which is the best weapon against
were-monkeys ?? best is i will ready my flamedrop spell ! (I love this spell)

I will try to come over with a story in the next few days for your archive !

Yamatetsu

Old 11-15-2000, 11:03 AM   #12
xenotoca

The long winded PC`s should not even be in a problem poll. They are a relic of the games multiplayer aspirations past. As each party member would be be guided by a different online player then each would get the quest ect only when they entered the shop.

Have not yet encounterd any major bugs yet

what about a pet hates poll

my votes
worst automap in the history of computer games
Lifts for 5 only

As a retired fireman (UK) i cannot understand why I cant get down the ladders never had a problem before. Anyone lend me 1000GP as I have to buy some more sprain bandages for my party. And asprins for Shorty (used to be Lofty)who swears he is never going in a lift again

Old 11-15-2000, 11:22 AM   #13
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Lol! Yamatetsu: I think flamedrop might just do the trick.. that spell is one of my favorites too.. did you know you can take out the lake/lagoon/moat barracudas/piranhas/etc with it? It's quite useful against them, because they'll just stay there (if you are on the land) and take the damage.

Looking forward to your story!

xenotoca: I agree, the automap is really frustrating. If I run another problem poll, I'll definitely make that an option.
Old 11-15-2000, 07:25 PM   #14
Lily the Ranger

Darn! I thought the fellow was from Night of the Living Dead! Brains . . . Brains . . .

Oh, litebrite2k - yes, yes, and I here rumors that some people were turned away from the WW poll because they ?needed something? I was so certain that after I voted for Pres., the TV would become tolerable again. But NOOOO now we are all trying to guilt each other into doing the noble thing. NO MORE press conferences! Seen on a bumper sticker: Bush and Gore make me want to Ralph. Oh, well, more time to spend with you guys and my game and my writing and my ?work?.

Freud - new poll: Which character from W&W would you nominate for President of the US. Perhaps a side commentary on why or who would make a good running mate? Like you need ideas!