Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 07:43 PM   #1
Boycott1
Welcomed New User

After clearing out the slaver stockade I return back to the Copper Coronet to speak to Hendak and he is not there. Have I missed something or is he hiding?

Also I cant keep the slaveship door to the slums open (its locked) yet all are dead inside.

Thanks to all who help
Boycott1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 07:52 PM   #2
Worm
The Magister

The bubble headed barbarian stumbles around place. Check everwhere.
Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 09:27 PM   #3
huma
The Magister

I,ve never had a problem locating hendak.He has always been by the main counter?Can,t help you with your locked door problem either,I can WELCOME YOU TO THE IRONWORKS enjoy your stay.
Old 12-09-2001, 10:38 PM   #4
Boycott1
Welcomed New User

Is it possible that he could have been killed at sometime because he isnt there?
Boycott1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 08:24 AM   #5
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Boycott1:
Is it possible that he could have been killed at sometime because he isnt there?

Spoiler
Yes. It is possible, but more likely than not, he is either wandering around or he is in the pit area. I've had this happen more than a few times and he always gets stuck in the pits. Walk around to the area that you had to fight the beastmaster at and look there. I've noticed that when he tries to get to the counter, sometimes people are in his way. The computer AI does the same crappy search paths for NPCs as it does for the party. That's why sometimes your guys get stuck somewhere also.

Btw,
Welcome to the board!!!!
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 10:27 AM   #6
perk31
Manshoon

Check the entire place, I found him on a set of stair blocked by a guard that I didn't get to.