Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-20-2001, 10:17 PM   #1
warlock7

Is lord cet in the collasium?I only have two more areas
to go thru,the collasium and the underwater city,i'm sure i will find him in one of them...thanks
Old 01-20-2001, 10:29 PM   #2
Moni

He is in his own Pyramid farther to the Northeast...you'll need three tablets from the sunken city (Collasium) to get in.
Way to go Warlock7!
: )
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 12:00 AM   #3
warlock7

thanks Moni..I don't think i could have made it this far without the help of this forum and you...You answered back about my search problem and it still won't work(bummer)..
you said go out and get a breath of fresh air
and sunshine while the search loaded,thats what i did,nice day here today!!!
Old 01-21-2001, 12:04 AM   #4
Moni

You are very welcome!
You know I tried the search today & got an error message looking for threads with just "subject" selected. I changed it to "subject and message" and it worked OK.
LOL! I myself went out for a few minutes of actual sunshine today! Haven't seen any in a week here with the rain & drizzle, it was very nice here too for a change! Hope it stays this way for a while!
Old 01-21-2001, 12:16 AM   #5
warlock7

thanks Moni about the subject and message clue..We don't get alot of rain and drizzle here in bend,Oregon..300 days a year of sunshine,love it....
Old 01-21-2001, 12:25 AM   #6
Moni

Glad I could be of some help there, I know I relied on the search option ALOT!
I thought Oregon was famous for rain? You found a dry place there?! ; )
I am living in south Texas where last year even a hurricane went around the small town I am in, lol...saw no rain beyond a sprinkle here & a sprinkle there for over a year.
This year was a different story! I guess God thought it was too dry after the summer's drought & is making up for it!
I like it here, little rain & NO SNOW!!!
( I loved it as a kid but as an adult I can tell you when the temp hits 67 degrees with a vertebrae in my back that was broken years ago, lol!)
: )
Moni