Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-16-2002, 07:46 AM   #91
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Hey, /)eath! Wheres my sig i asked for?
Patience, my friend
Old 05-16-2002, 10:41 AM   #92
Nanaki3
The Magister

Hey Ian,

I know this is not your style but I want a picture that has a row of fighter jets on a taxiways at an airport Can you do that for me?

I'd rather the picture be wider than the regulation size because I will size it down for IW and use the bigger version for my website.

[ 05-16-2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Nanaki3 ]
Old 05-16-2002, 09:05 PM   #93
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
ALAKAZAM!!! BLAM!!!

there, now your sig is with red colored lettering

Ain't magic fun?

I'll get cracking on sir goulumns sig in a few days and ill also draw up that elf... i've really got alot going on right now with school and my illness and i want to concentrate some more on sorthing all that madness out...
Thanks /)eath, I look much more formidable now!

Aviendha's a happy girl.

Old 05-17-2002, 04:59 PM   #94
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ONCE AGAIN there are a few of you who lost your sigs due to a server change if your sigs a big X replace it now that includes JR JANSEN, GLORFINDEL and a few others now wait wait wait wait wait a second, I know that a whole lot of you are going to come up to me now and say "HEY how come my sig just turned into a BIG X, this only applies to the people with their sigs hosted on Ranchoweb, all those on my lycos page won't even notice the differince aside from their sigs being 25 less in pixels... now i looked it up and i noticed that only a few people still have sigs from 3 months ago that don't apply to the new rules but were still made by me... these people are : Lady Blue, Azure Wolf, Titan-X, Myself, Stile -the blue adept, Sir Goulums OLD sigs which don't count any more and finally: Sigmar, my first customer.

Now Listen up, I realize that a few folks here just had their sigs dissapear including Donald, JR Janson and a few other folks

JR, This is your new sig, sorry for the inconvenience...
black dragon need look no further, either...
Sigmar, umm this was an accident really, ranchoweb had this new update and they accidentally deleted your sig, it can now be found here
BARD your new sig is here

ONCE AGAIN everyone elses sig will automatically be resized its only these few people who'se wont, if your sig is still a red X then please feel free to ask about it, not need for replying just take em and jam em in your sigs, once again I apologize for this whole thing and I assure you that all problems have been fixed...

*edit*

GLORFINDELL i almost forgot about you! AND the monkeys!!

OH AND USS!!!
And WaveRider! JUST IN CASE you used the sig hosted on Ranchoweb, if you used LYCOS/TH8OR you should be just fine K?

OH and as for those people who wanted NEW sigs:

SIR GOULUM, you are not allowed to use more than one image of this size in your sig, i have not stressed saying that enough, either remove the monkeys, which were too big to begin with or nix the robot

THERE AHAHAHAHHAHA O_o *sizzle*

[ 05-17-2002, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 05-18-2002, 03:07 AM   #95
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Uhhh My sig isnt working [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] can you tell me why??
Old 05-18-2002, 03:12 AM   #96
Glorfindel

Ahh Right thats why [img]smile.gif[/img] ... right sorry.... anyway it looks a bit weird at the moment.... almost wobbly.... any reason for that??
Old 05-18-2002, 04:02 AM   #97
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Ahh Right thats why [img]smile.gif[/img] ... right sorry.... anyway it looks a bit weird at the moment.... almost wobbly.... any reason for that??
Apparently, Death has taken down that sig... the URL that works is http://img3.ranchoweb.com/images/dea...delsnewsig.jpg
So,

[IMG]http://img3.ranchoweb.com/images/deathkiller/glorfindelsnewsig.jpg[/IMG] should work for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2002, 05:58 AM   #98
Glorfindel

Thanks lennon [img]smile.gif[/img] all workin now ... was it to big /)eath???
Old 05-18-2002, 10:49 AM   #99
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yes yes It was too large , i stated two times above already that I said the dimensions were 255X155 instead of 225X155 and that is a big differince (heh) so now it's fixed, sorry for the inconvenience, I finally got a good JPG converter, now if only i could get a GIF animator for mac ...