Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-24-2001, 04:44 PM   #21
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the scar on Vangard's forehead twisted as he made a facial expression resembling some sort of smile, then he said:" well, zatz me boy! we leave this dusty dale by first hour of dawn tomorrow, meet me at the west gate, aside from the statue of his majesty, itz torn down by zer hurrican, by zer way."

Res frowned, then said to Vangard:" hey! we cannot do that! we still need..." Vangard interrupted Res rudely:" nah you don't! I zay just us! we don't need ztupid magez, zey'd ran off at zer first sign erf danger, bah, not worthy ma gold! "

Res gave a helpless shrug, then mumbled to himself:" at least they make fine distractions... sigh..."

OOC: more characters'd be fun! where is Liliara?? come, join if you see this, WWF girl!
Old 10-24-2001, 04:50 PM   #22
Legolas the Elven Archer

Legolas got up and moved to another table. It seems he would not be the only one, in the end. The pair obviously had a couple of secrets they didn't want to share with him.

He picked another table, closer to the two this time, took out his whetstone and started to sharpen his knife. He made sure the barkeep was still there and let Julia bring him another drink. All the while, he listened intently to anything the dwarf and the halfling said to eachother.

OOC: That's right! We want more characters. Forget the last misadventure and have a bit o' fun

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

[This message has been edited by Legolas the Elven Archer (edited 10-24-2001).]

Old 10-24-2001, 05:02 PM   #23
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A sorcerer wearing a long purple robe with a gold trim wearily shuffles in to this place he had heard of but never frequented, then in a stern voice asked the innkepper for his 3rd strongest spirit then collected his drink and sat back down after placing a few coins in his palm.

ooc:if you hadn't guessed my guy is a sorcerer (human male) with the same name as my forum name. P.S I never saw the old sunnyville thread 250, how long ago was it?

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'
Old 10-24-2001, 05:36 PM   #24
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Julia brought the drink to the new comer, and smiled her customery charming smile to the neatly dressed man.

Res stared at the human with curiousity. Vangard punched Res in the rib, and whispered:" DON'T ye thinkin about it!" Res was annoyed, and paid the dwarf no attention, he stood up and began walking to the sorcerer, but he was caught by the arm, and dragged back to his seat. Vangard, with a low voice, threatened:" NO magez!!"

OOC: Talthyr Malkaviel, I have to go now, initial the dialog yourself
the old sunnyvile is somewhere down to the second or third page, not too long ago
once we get enough people, we will be starting here:
Prologue: The first day

in case we lost:
A Night in the Dale

(WARNING! The night in the dale is a private thread for ThedutKanator. If you don't want to ruin your own surprises, then go ahead and read it, however, if you want to have fun, then DO NOT touch it)

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 06:11 PM   #25
Legolas the Elven Archer

OOC: Let me do Res for ya

IOC:
The dwarf and the halfling continue to push eachother around for a while, muttering angrily to eachother, then they finally let eachother go. The halfling straightens his clothes a bit and walks over to the newcomer.
"Greetings, good man, how fares travel? You can call me Res, I am the informant around here, but no, I am not here to sell information. Would you mind come over to our table so we can have a chat?..."

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-24-2001, 11:54 PM   #26
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara approaches the tavern and dismounts from Drak, not bothering to tether him. The stallion had been with her through many a perilous time and was hers alone. She adjusts the two handed sword sheathed on her hip and steps into the bar, finding a remote table in the shadows.

She glances around the bar, taking in her surroundings, and notices an odd coupling of an elf and and a dwarf. She studies them a moment before turning her eyes to the nearest barmaid::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-25-2001, 12:10 AM   #27
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The human soldier sitting in the far right corner had a glance of the stallion, before the warrior woman dismounted it. He nodded admiringly, "Good horse!" he muttered to himself, and a smile surfaced his face.

The barmaid Julia walked next to the lady, with a friendly smile:
"Anything you like today?"

OOC: welcome Liliara! a physical description of yourself would be better, I'd prefer you do it yourself, since it is your character have fun!

Old 10-25-2001, 12:40 AM   #28
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: Sorry bout that! I have a tendency to get ahead of myself. Her description comes from her character story which I am touching up now, so bear with me :

Her deep red hair framed the fragile features of her face and fell in long tendrils down to her waist, clinging to the soft curves of her strong body. Her eyes, a bright topaz, and her lips a perfect pout, stained the color of red wine. Her gown was of fine blue silk. Butterflies adorned the lowcut bodice and bordered all of the hems, including the sleeves of which the bottoms followed a narrowing v down to her waist.The workmanship so fine, it seemed as if the butterfies may fly away at the slightest breeze. Belted around her waist, in stark contrast to the rest of her appearance, a two handed sword was sheathed.

The blade bore the resemblance of a high polished marble. Adamantite. It's face blazed with runes of a language long forgotten by some unknown force. Atop the the Dragon scale hilt, was implaced a single onyx gem in the craft of lone closed eye. Three ruby tears adorned the eye's left side as if crying jewels of blood and sorrow.

Although the gown and the sword did not make a likeky match, she seemed comfortable with both.

Drak, the stallion is as such: Pure black, 18 hands high, his mane hung to his knee and his tail brushed the earth. His body well muscled::

------------------

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 12:42 AM   #29
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: posting...

Old 10-25-2001, 01:19 AM   #30
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara smiles warmly at the barmaid, her features tired, showing the leangth of her travel:: Elven mead if you would.

::she leans back in her chair and her mother's voice comes into her head "Sit up straight Liliara! I swear, you've been spending too much time with those soldiers!" She smiles to herself and remains leaning back::

------------------

LH Member