Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-15-2003, 04:26 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Charly was my previous Cat god [img]smile.gif[/img] , and I got him in first grade and had him until 1997!! He was around 16-17 years old.

Choc is fine.

She read my 'Dedication page' for Charly and a show page for Choc at this URL:
http://www.tgeweb.com/dedication.htm

It's my story of how I met charly and how Choc first started acting and lot's of cool things!! Worth a read, and it has a point as well.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 08-15-2003, 04:53 PM   #12
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I offer my condolences too. My friend's cat recently went blind because he had a high blood pressure, so a capillary burst and his retina seperated from the optic nerve (or something to that effect). Three months or so on now, he's getting round the house fine. Cats have an amazing recovery ability. Plus enhanced hearing and smell help, which will become even sharper if he's blind. I hope he (she?) recovers soon.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:11 PM   #13
Chewbacca
Zartan

Question Mark

I wish this lil kitty all the best!

Our lil kitty beat the doctor's odds and is still with us today, nearly a year after the vet said she only has a few months left because of a tumor.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:41 PM   #14
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Awww the poor kitty. But she'll be alright I hope, my cat got it's leg cut off once, and recovered very quickly and walked on all three legs with just a small limp, she was even running! So I'll be praying that this cat will be okay.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-15-2003, 06:22 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Charly was my previous Cat god [img]smile.gif[/img] , and I got him in first grade and had him until 1997!! He was around 16-17 years old.

Choc is fine.

She read my 'Dedication page' for Charly and a show page for Choc at this URL:
http://www.tgeweb.com/dedication.htm

It's my story of how I met charly and how Choc first started acting and lot's of cool things!! Worth a read, and it has a point as well.
I remember reading that last year. I really found it interesting how Choc felt his way around the house, judging distances with his paws, etc. Amazing how animals can overcome odds. I hope that Malousse fares just as well, it sounds like unexpected progress has already been made [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-15-2003, 06:29 PM   #16
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I hope Malousse will get on fine, especially seeing as how he has such a caring owner [img]smile.gif[/img] (Or "pet", as cats probably like to think of we humans as!)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-16-2003, 07:39 AM   #17
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I like this one the best! Long live Ziroc and [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] ! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2003, 01:09 PM   #18
SecretMaster
Apophis

Any animal can make extraordinary recoveries, and I truly hope&believe that Malousse can do it too. I guarantee you Malousse is determined to get better, and as long as you are caring, kind, she will come around. Don't give up, Malousse knows you are with her all the way.

Best of wishes.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:47 PM   #19
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

That's really sad. But, I hope Malousse will recover, he sounds like a great cat. It sounds like he's in good hands. I wish you all the best!

Our dog was hit by a car not so long ago, and one of our cats was sleeping inside a car (under the hood) when I was about 3, when the car got started. They both recovered though, and animals are amazingly resilient creatures. I'll be thinking of you both.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:12 PM   #20
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I really found it interesting how Choc felt his way around the house, judging distances with his paws, etc. Amazing how animals can overcome odds.
Yeah! It's the same with older animals who start going blind - they can still find their way around their own houses just like before; in fact it can be hard to tell they're having trouble seeing unless you take them somewhere new. The only problem is when you move the furniture . They only need 3 legs as well so it sounds like Malousse has covered all his bases.

Get well Malousse! Your mommy needs you to love! Don't give up, Paria [img]smile.gif[/img]