Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 12:54 AM   #1
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorta shameful, but I'm stuck in the skull temple. I have a serpent key and a monkey key, but I get drowned trying to swim out of the two monkey rooms ... can't open the third. I found the wizards room in the library (no wizard} can't get the prisoner out of the dungeon. Off a shrine near the library is a set of bars I can't open, skull lever on the other side. Somewhere is crescent shaped room with a skull lock I can't open (can't find the room again.) Jumped into every room I can, went in and out the front and back entrances, found a balcony overlooking a romm I can't get into ... now I just wander over the same territory.

Somebody please give me some hints on where to look.
Old 11-06-2000, 01:54 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Is this the balcony overlooking the room which has dual stairs on the far side leading elsewhere? To get into that room you need to go back downstairs and go to your right. There is a gate blocking the entrance into that room. Next to the gate is a winged ornament on the wall. That's a switch/lever. Using it will open the gate. Hope that helps!
Wyv
Old 11-06-2000, 10:10 PM   #3
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, that's near Kerah. I broke down and read the faq ... and it is shameful. I need to remember this is a D.W. Bradley game. But thanks for helping.