Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2001, 11:22 PM   #31
Malla Gabriel

Greetting Chaos welcome to this little world of ours and yours.
Err...i've gone all odd.
Well this is now my longest post (Yeeeeeeppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
alright it only 30 but its high for me.

Old 02-01-2001, 11:30 PM   #32
Chaos Harlequinn

Once again, thanks for the welcome Malla. Im gonna go grab a nap but Ill be back in a few hours. See you all later. -Chaos

Old 02-02-2001, 12:06 AM   #33
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, it looks like Memnoch has the category of helpful won, but i'd like to nominate him for Most Diplomatic as well.

I may not post much anymore, or get into many debates (just no time!) but you all have made this board one of my favorite places to be! Thanks!
Old 02-02-2001, 12:32 AM   #34
BLACK KNIGHT

LadyWendy, you're a peach. I've had a bad day today, and your vote brought a smile to my face. I thank you.

I figured I would throw my weight around here and post my votes:

Most Helpful: Memnoch - always there to ring in with a different view point or helpful tip, but never spoils unless asked.

Funniest: Wow . . . a lot of people have had their moments . . . Rikard, Wah, and Jon do come to mind (funny little mages) and lets not forget the all powerful Asphyxiate and Jerome, King of CapLocks. But my hat has to go off to Tipsy, that Large-Hearted Thief who went Word for Word with that mighty Paladin and IMHO brought him down to size.

Most Insightful: If we are talking everyday tips on life, then it goes to LadyWendy, Cloudbringer, or Moiraine. If we are talking Deep Down in your Soul-on the Edge-hit you in the stomach and make you think insightful, then Yorick is the person in need.

My Personal Fav Sig: I'm Memnoch, and you'll soon be dead. Bold, Confident, Cocky. Just my style Okay, but I'm trying . . .

Best use of smiles: Anyone who was here for the Moiraine thread after her accident. (how is your son, by the way . . . (gosh, I hope that was you . . . ))

Best topic - Beer vs Sex (I live for off topic polls)

Worst Topic - All these annoying off topic polls (see above)

---side note to LadyWendy: I am working on best date - see my post on V-Day with my Ladyfriend

BK

Old 02-02-2001, 12:36 AM   #35
BLACK KNIGHT

Oh yeah . . . most Parenthesis . . . Black Knight!! I am working on it. I know I have a problem (I go to meeting for it every thursday night) OH Damn. Did it again (oops) $%!#.

BK

Old 02-02-2001, 01:01 AM   #36
Sylent

in my limited time here I have not really seen that much of everyone here, but I will still post some thoughts up here
I don't really remember who helped me out with my earliest problems, so I can't really say there...
just from reading through some of the more recent threads, I think Charlie is a pretty funny character... bloody poms
Best signature - Memnoch, I really like that djinni, and besides that, it was the first one I saw... I think
Best use of smiles - ummm... I think just about everyone who can smile, is worthy of this award
Best Topic? This one!
I have yet to encounter anyone unhelpful as yet!

Old 02-02-2001, 01:11 AM   #37
Malla Gabriel

Why thank you kind Sylent, my first mention i the awards section, thank you.
-is there any others

Old 02-02-2001, 01:12 AM   #38
Sylent

in my limited time here I have not really seen that much of everyone here, but I will still post some thoughts up here
I don't really remember who helped me out with my earliest problems, so I can't really say there...
just from reading through some of the more recent threads, I think Charlie is a pretty funny character... bloody poms
Best signature - Memnoch, I really like that djinni, and besides that, it was the first one I saw... I think
Best use of smiles - ummm... I think just about everyone who can smile, is worthy of this award
Best Topic? This one!
I have yet to encounter anyone unhelpful as yet!

Old 02-02-2001, 04:28 AM   #39
Armisael

Ta, zekke. This one's going right next to my 'longest blue flame' award.

Old 02-02-2001, 04:52 AM   #40
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

man ive been busy and i have lost track on whats going on here... (again! sheesh..)

welcome chaos... you will find many interesting things to do here...

lets see now...
ol' Memnoch - helpful
Rickard- unique (if there is one)
Jon - funny
Wah- sig
Yorick- insightful
????- topic...??? hmmm... there are so many i cant remember anymore...

ps: its a little late but better late than never i guess...