Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2004, 10:26 PM   #171
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Okay, they have been caught by the rider, and he appears to be concerned for the hooded one. She's hurt! I can see that the other woman is laying her on the ground.

I am landing. You do the talking and do not mention who or what I am. It may be best that way for now. Ready?"

The pegasus swooped low and landed a few paces off from where the three others were engaged in caring for the wounded.

OOC>>>Hopefully the two of us lonely ones can get involved in this game for real!
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 02:42 PM   #172
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Alri
Alri turned just in time to see a pegasus of all things slice through the air and land delicately only a few feet away. He shot a glance to the rider, then to Sayn, then to Xiang, then to the ground, then to his horse, then to the pegasus, then finally to the rider again. He growled for a moment, then screamed with a strained voice, "WHO ARE YOU AND IN THE NAME OF THE NINE HELLS AND EVERY LAST LOATHSOME LAYER OF THE ABYSS, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

(ooc: Now might be a good time to mention that Alri has a persecution complex.)
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 02:59 PM   #173
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>ROFL! Funny as all git out. I shall allow Skye the pleasure of handling this bear.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:04 PM   #174
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: Now might be a good time to mention that Alri has a persecution complex.)
ooc- [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

ic- Sive wrapped her arms around the pegasus' neck in fright and blinked her mismatched eyes at Alri cautiously, her nose buried in the white mane.

"My name's Sive. From above, it looked like the pretty ladies got hurt, so we wanted to help," she replied with a childish smile. "What's your name?" she cocked her head to one side and blinked her disconcerting eyes at him again. Sive's delicate beauty seemed oddly at home in the middle of the forest, with the sun shining off of her wind-tossed, pale honey locks.

ooc- poor Sive of course goes for the simple and direct approach. Can put bears off their guard sometimes
edit- oh, and mistral, pmed you [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2004, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 04:09 PM   #175
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Alri
Alri looked enraged and disgusted as he hovered protectively over Sayn. He then started roaring again, with the same strain in his voice. "Oh, right, Sive! I'm sure you just FLY AROUND on your NICE, SHINY, PEGASUS, LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP! GODS SIVE, HOW COULD I DOUBT SUCH NOBLE INTENTIONS?! I mean, you must be an angel, sent to me from the GRACIOUS GODS OF LIGHT, RIGHT SIVE?! I MEAN, THAT'S GOTTA BE IT! You just look like such a nice person, IT MUST BE TRUE! GENTLE GRAZ'ZT, THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD BE BETTER IS IF YOU WERE NAKED! Can you do that for me Sive dear? CAN YOU STRIP DOWN, HOP OFF THE PONY AND ONTO ME, CAUSE THAT SURE WOULD BE A RIGHT NICE THING TO DO! I'D REALLY BELIEVE YOU THEN! REALLY I WOULD! Yeah, I'll just hold this knife RIGHT HERE WHERE YOU CAN LAND ON IT, and you just TACKLE ME BABE! COME ON!" Realizing Sive was still listening, he seethed. "DON'T YOU GET IT?! LEAVE! BRUSH YOUR HAIR AND PET YOUR HORSE AND LOOK PRETTY AND DO WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO AND GET OUT OF HERE AND DIE!"

(ooc: Ehmm... Severe persecution complex.)
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:07 PM   #176
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- it's never a good idea to upset someone in tune with "nature," cuz "nature" may get a bit peeved. especially if you're in the middle of nowhere, surrounded only by nature

ic- Sive looked crestfallen. "I only wanted to help..." she said with a sad sniffle. She looked like she was a five year-old and Alri had not only stolen her candy but also ran over her puppy. The surrounding air became thick and ominous, and the already dangerous forest felt even more sinister than before. There was an almost deadly silence as Sive sniffled again. "I'm really good at finding things, if you need an herb or something," she added helpfully, peering up at the enraged creature standing before her. Markul could feel the girl's body trembling against his flank as she tried to make herself as small as possible against him.

~~~Elsewhere in the lovely, menacing forest... [img]smile.gif[/img] ~~~

"Brother, we're getting close! I can smell it! The fear, the loathing...!" The deep, gruff voice panted with excitement.

"Yes, I can feel it too, but hush! We mustn't give ourselves away! The time is not right yet! Others are there... they defeated the minotoar... but it won't be long now...
"Mother was always right... we'll show her... with Sargonnas' help..."
The second, higher pitched voice ended with a shriek of bone-chilling, insane laughter.

ooc- did I ever mention I love rping with you guys? it's always so... interesting!
Oh, also, if anyone knows a good website that lists the Gods that would be useable in this thread, please let me know. [img]smile.gif[/img] Otherwise I'll stick to the God I mentioned already...
EDIT- also, if anyone wants info on Sargonnas, just ask [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2004, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 03-20-2004, 05:56 PM   #177
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Markul could not believe this at all. Who was this guy? He had a notion to trot over there and bite him, but that would solve nothing. He realized that Sive was taking this strangely too. What was she really thinking, he pondered.

He decided to ask her, but in horse-talk.

"Neigh, neigh"..

[ 03-20-2004, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-20-2004, 06:37 PM   #178
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Markul could feel the trembling subside as Sive digested what he "said". Her eyes had that glazed look, and her head was to one side, with a half-smile on her lips, which moved minutely in a whispered language he could understand. neigh..

Sive shook her head abruptly and blinked her eyes, the smile back in place as she focused back on Alri. Petting the pegasus's neck she said aloud with a giggle, "He's just having a bad day is all, I think. Everyone's allowed to have a bad day, aren't they?"

All Alri could make out during the past few minutes was that the strange rider, "Sive," suddenly seemed to lose focus when the Pegasus neighed, almost as if she could understand what it was saying... as if she was actually listening to the beast. Then her head lolled to one side and her mouth moved, but no words came out, as if she was having a fit. But it soon passed, and she returned to her annoyingly cheerful and cute, golden angel self, petting the pegasus she had ridden on and talking aloud as if continuing a conversation.

ooc- Sive's going to make me a schizo! it's hard to do 2 different POV... ^^; ah well, just a test for my abilities I guess [img]smile.gif[/img] pm Larry

[ 03-20-2004, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 03-20-2004, 06:58 PM   #179
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ji Xiang bent over and dabbed some more of the herbs on Sayn's wounds, her right hand raising and dabbing the beads of perspiration off her companion's face with her sleeve...

It was only then that she noticed the horns growing atop the exotically beautiful lady's head! Stifling a cry, she bit her lips and continued to tend to the needs, ignoring the rest.

OOC>>> Will be out again moving house. Bye!
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 08:39 PM   #180
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>Please let us play!

Skye and I will be good!

Pweease?!?!?!?!