Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Pharaun's store changes..

I updated Pharaun a bit--even his looks and Marta's look too! (they got sick of wearing the same clothes!) but I added and changed a few items in Pharaun's store--and removed some low level junk no one would buy. Also upped one of the potions of heal to 10x so they are easier to buy there too (Marta I think)..

Finishing the Tower now, will be up tonight or tomorrow, will update you when it's online!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: Pharaun's store changes..

Hmm, didn't post the first time. Going into the tower would be cool. I'd been wondering about that. One suggestion for Pharaun's shop though, put more than one Lens of Detection in there.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ok, will do! I'll also be redoing all the stores in Skullport--since a lot of the +1 through +3 weapons are useless, since the items on level 2 and 4 have better stuff. I'll replace those with new items of comparable power for level 3-5 usefulness.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #4
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Don't forget the Dust of Dissappearance. There is only one in Pharaun's inventory.
javan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I would request in Marta's, Pharaun's, and Voo's locations that scrolls will be made available in stacks of five or ten instead of individually for all the scrolls. As well to reflect such a "ease of use" situation, the scrolls should be twice the individual purchase price. It will also make it more likely for people to collect the items scattered across the various levels to sell them off to the various vendors. Perhaps with improved resale value, the issue of litter on various levels would be cured to some extent? Come to think of it, the same request would apply to the Cult Of The Dragon Merchant's locale, and that OTHER store on Level Twelve... *smirks* And that lady in the Cult Of The Dragon level (not to mention that rather hot tiefling inside of Skullport) need proper names. Might I suggest the following?

- Cult Of The Dragon Merchant: Chryseis Ezhdehā
(Greek myth name of the daughter of Chryses, meaning "golden.", Persian word azhdahā or ezhdehā اژدها (Middle Persian azdahāg) meaning "dragon")

- and as for the tiefling merchant hidden within Skullport Southquarter: Didrachma Harpagon
(didrachm is the name a of greek coin worth twice as much as the regular drachm, Harpagon is the name of the moneylender in one of Moliere's works)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote