Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2005, 11:04 AM   #1
Brayf
Zhentarim Guard

I remember when I first heard some real, hard information about Oblivion I thought the only thing that could possibly make me drool more would be Fallout 3. I love Bethesda!

Anyway, I can't find much information about Fallout 3, but then I'm no good at these sort of things so I was wondering if there's anything tastier than http://www.nma-fallout.com/fallout3/ doing the rounds?

(I have searched the forums for this and there doesn't seem to have been anything this year, but sorry in advance if my ineptitude has shone through again.)
Brayf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 12:26 PM   #2
Lucern
Quintesson

For Fallout and everything else post-apocalyptic, there's nothing juicier than No Mutants Allowed as far as I know.
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 10:28 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

eh, nma. *shrugs* about all they've got so far is tons of anger and their opinions. if you can't tell, they rub me the wrong way. so i just get my info from bethsoft, who are being rather tight-lipped at this point. since quite a few of their designers and devs profess to being avid fallout devotees, i'm content to wait until they're ready to go public with artwork and ingame shots.

V***V
Old 09-07-2005, 08:05 PM   #4
Lucern
Quintesson

Fair enough...what I appreciated about NMA is that they had unparalleled info about Fallout 1, which I was playing at the time I looked them up. I get the impression that they were made bitter gradually by the hope, and subsequent dashing of hope in Fallout 3. They may just be bitter people
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:36 PM   #5
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I was a regular on their forum a while back. I haven't been around there for some time because nothing interesting has happened on the Fallout front for quite some time but i can say that bitterness is one part of how they are. The other is genuine concern. Concern that the franchise is making a bad turn. So far everything has been thrown forward from 3D to RT to the inclusion of playable races and magic and not only by fans. The constant rehassing of these things becomes annoying to. They may be a bit conservative on the other hand, if you can come up with a convincing explanation, i have seen them change their minds too.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:23 AM   #6
the mighty stamar

yes well fallot 3 is sort of a combination of people following it.

the morrowind people who like open ended games and the fallout people who um like fallout and hate everything else.

the fallout people might like the game the fall more than fallout 3

anyhow Im just bringing this up because youll get in touch with a different group at nma and rpgcodex than at elderscrolls.com message board
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote