Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 10:52 PM   #1
Larry

Hey! Did anyone else enjoy killing Neeber as much as I ?? He is that pest that was in BGI, and back in II, and is always asking stuff like "Can I hold your sword...what is a cleric...I killed a spider once..."...
I am a rep. 20, and killing him was NOT punishable!! That is the best part...I am probably a hero to the eyes of the city folk for killing the bastard...(On BG chronicles, he scored a higher score than the Vamps. on who is the hardest to kill...???)

Old 10-31-2000, 07:00 PM   #2
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Same trick as I did in BG I. I find it immensely more pleasurable to remove all forms of weaponry, then knock him unconscious with my bare fists. He never seems to recover, the poor dear.
Old 11-02-2000, 04:01 PM   #3
Aegis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I remember a guy named Noober from the first one where the hell did you meet Neeber??

Aegis

"the one who's still standing, can still cry"
Old 11-02-2000, 05:25 PM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh, actually the book says that Neeber in Noober's cousin, and you can slay him without taking the Rep hit like you did for waxing Noober in BG. You run into Neeber in Trademeet, I was fighting those blasted spiders and panthers at the time, and he kept stopping the game during the battle. As annoying as he is, I still didn't hurt him, I know it's just a game but I just don't believe in pasting non combatants. I might try the punching idea though, that sounds interesting
Old 11-02-2000, 06:10 PM   #5
Armisael

I don't KILL Neeber. I just use him as a punching bag a bit and then bury him underground.

Old 11-10-2000, 11:09 AM   #6
Ragnar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you let him finish all of his pestering which is about 8-10 questions; your party will get 1,000 exp. points each and a pack of +2 sling stones.
Old 11-10-2000, 10:01 PM   #7
Larry

Actually, I just liked killing him...It just was too enticing to pass up.

Old 11-10-2000, 11:45 PM   #8
Rabbit Slayer

I got extremely pissed off with him then he asked his final question!!

"Whats A cleric!"

I had Anomen show him by casting silence on the litte bastard!!!! HA! TALK TO ME NOW YOU IMPOTENT LITTLE WIND BAG!!!

Rabbit Slayer.