Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #21
Chewbacca
Zartan

Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, HAPPY 2010!!!!

Holy carp I approve of a Cerek post and without argument! Roll Tide INDEED!

Last edited by Chewbacca; 01-08-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: !
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #22
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Holy carp I approve of a Cerek post and without argument! Roll Tide INDEED!
OMG - Can Apocalypse or Ragnorak be far behind?!?!?!?!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #23
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Hello Cloudy and everybody remember me The Crimsom Blade long it's been more than a year or more between posts as I've been working on a Model Railroading project and haven done much Comp gaming. That is until Dragon Age came out but that another section of the forum. How is everybody? "Z" Did you ever finish Under Mountian for down loading? I browsed the New Forum and it looks good and I see post from many new people and a lot of the old Gang are still here.
Well just wanted to say hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR Everybody I try to drop buy more often.
Dan TCB
Old 01-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #24
Chewbacca
Zartan

Heart Re: Cloudy's Cafe, HAPPY 2010!!!!

Wassup Crimson Blade! Model trains sounds like fun. Used to build those lot when I was a kid.

Little bummed out today found out someone at wife's work lost 5 siblings and total of 15 family members in Haiti. Very hard to fathom that level of loss.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #25
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Hi guys, just sending my little update on life.

I'm in the moddle of exams right now, for uni. My house has mice, we cleared up most the the mould problem, the downstairs bathroom is still leaking to the point of being unusable, we have a floorboard gone in the kitchen, and we can finally get the backdoor open after all thrpwing ourselves on it and then sanding down one edge.

I hate student housing.

I have two more counselling sessions left, and then I'm on my own. I'm going to talk to my counsellor and then my doctor abotuthe possibility of going on antidepressants for at least a little while, while I learn the ways to help myself. If I'm not constantly getting unhappy then I stand a bit more chance of working through it. A friend has offered to teach me meditation as part of him teaching me tarot (I know a bit of meditation, but am horribly out of practise).

I'm also going to have to confront an old "friend" after my exams about things he did to me that I can't forgive or forget - Long story short, the guy physically hurt me very badly. I need to stand up to him, as what is the worst he can do now I've moved away? He can't get me here.

Hey Crimson Blade! Long time no see. Glad to have you back.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #26
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

Hey all, long time no post. Been without net access for over a month. Found the library to be invaluable when I don't have home access. Anywho, dropping in to say hi. Finally starting to actively look for work.

Tech question, My mom's laptop is an averatech something or other, not sure about the specs, running XP. Recently developed an issue where I can't select an item on the desktop and press delete to remove it without some kind of error that shuts down explorer.exe forcing me to restart. I don't have the exact message on hand but it was something about failing validation on some kind of .dll file. The problem only started recently. also happens when I try to right-click the C: drive icon to run scan disk. Aside from that it seems to be running fine. Any ideas? I'll probably post again when I copy the exact error message.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Howdy everyone! Yah I hear you Crimson Blade.... Dragon Age got me too! Just had pizza... we were too tired to cook when we got home. So glad tomorrow is Friday! My pc at work died.. or started its death throws at least, on Monday and I was without a working computer for a few days, then they got me a refurb from a lab and OMG, the keyboard was so filfthy! And it had a major jam up with the print spooler today.... so I was working in safe mode (YUK) until late afternoon when my tech got in and fixed it! YAY!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #28
Chewbacca
Zartan

FSA sounds like a hard drive on the brink of failure or a windows issue that may require a windows reinstall or maybe malware or maybe something else. Not a nice array of options eh? geez am I helpful or wat?
Old 01-31-2010, 07:46 AM   #29
wellard
Dracolisk

Chewie

Pass on our thoughts to those friends who have lost so much in Haiti, it beggars belief.

Dragonshadow

"I'm in the moddle of exams right now" .... Sounds like your brain is fried!!!
Wishing you the best with your exams and with your personal life

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:48 AM   #30
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimsomBlade View Post
Hello Cloudy and everybody remember me The Crimsom Blade long it's been more than a year or more between posts as I've been working on a Model Railroading project and haven done much Comp gaming.
G'day TCB

Used to love model railroads with a passion too ... never had the money to make the models I wanted so I am jealous. Post pics!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote