Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2000, 01:49 AM   #1
Master Sorcerer

I started a new game a while ago and now im in chapter 5 (underdark) I was just wondering what you guys think the best part of NPC's would be with me, a lvl 7 kensai/ dueled to a mage lvl 12 (I heard that it was good to duel a kensai to a mage so I tried it.) Right now I have Jaheria, Minsc, Korgan, BOO!!!, Jan, and Imoen. Is this a good mix?? THANKS

Old 12-11-2000, 02:02 AM   #2
Armisael

Seems great. You've got good, strong characters and you're still meeting the 'standard party' requirements - except you don't really have a cleric. If you were going to replace someone, I'd trade Imoen in for Viconia.

Old 12-11-2000, 02:11 AM   #3
Master Sorcerer

Well, I agree but I read a post once and it made me think for a miniute. It said that if you took all the time to rescue Imoen from the prison, then you should keep her becasue if you don't then rescuering her was pointless. I would rather have viconia, but I think that imoen plays a big part in the story. I want to keep Jan and Minsc because they supposidly have good interaction. Korgan is a good fighter w/a lot of hp so I want him and I want to try the relationship thing with Jaheria. So, what do you think I should do?

Old 12-11-2000, 02:26 AM   #4
Armisael

Well, you might as well just tough it out. There are some pretty useful high-level cleric spells, but if you've made it that far without a cleric and really don't want to drop Imoen, then it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Old 12-11-2000, 05:16 AM   #5
Kaël

I'd say take on valygar instead of minsc
Keldorn instaed of korgan
and viconia instead of jaheira

Old 12-11-2000, 05:21 AM   #6
Armisael

Why?

Old 12-11-2000, 03:22 PM   #7
cleric

you can do Anomen in your party , and drop korgan.

But Vicona instead is good too .