Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2000, 05:27 PM   #1
Chimpy

Can someone tell me how to take screen shots? I found a really weird bug and I'd like to post it so that everyone can see. I was talking to Ilmadia the whore, and when she attacked I suddenly ended up in the lava!!!!! I can walk around in it but I can't get back up!!! So can someone please tell me how? Any help will be greatly appreciated

And, now............ladies and gentlemen.........great moments in sports history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't feel my legs!!!
Old 08-22-2000, 05:39 PM   #2
sibley

I've seen a thread about this before, although I don't remember whether it was here or a different board. Anyway, it started with someone's observation that there was a walkable area in the lava. He teleported (Dimension Door, I guess) his mage out there, but found no items (which he was hoping for) and no way back except to teleport again. One of the replies was similar to your situation. The poster thought one of his party members had been knocked into the lava by being bumped during the battle, perhaps by one of the giants.

In any case, neither found a way out, short of teleporting.
Old 08-23-2000, 09:13 AM   #3
dragonslayer
Manshoon

This has happened to me at several plkaces. The skeletal guy in the souteasternmost part of the Vale of Shadows. Sometimes if your characters are moving when one of the cut-scenes where you cant move this happens. They just walk away through anything. My cleric once moved all the way outside of the map with Markerth on it after the battle with him. She was even outside of the map! I found this quite disturbing the first time I played the game through, eapecially when fighting Ilmadia. Once I had almost killed the fire giants but I realised that one of my mages where gone and quickly found out he was in the lava.
dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote