Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 04:38 PM   #1
Jerome2k

I HEAR THAT U FIND OUT BALDRAUN'S FINAL FATE IN THE GAME, BUT I'VE COMPLETED IT SEVERAL TIMES OVER AND CANT FIND A THING! ANYONE FOUND ANYTHING? PLEEZE TELL ME...

Old 11-19-2000, 04:43 PM   #2
Ribs

There is quite a bit about Balduran in the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion to BG1. I haven't seen much of anything about him in BG2.

Old 11-19-2000, 08:49 PM   #3
Armisael

Didn't he get killed in a shipwreck or something?

Old 11-19-2000, 10:03 PM   #4
Larry

Yeah, if you want to know now, scroll down...if you would rather play Tales of the Sword coast, (unless you have already and had just forgot), then don't bother,..
He was on a voyage somewhere, and had screwed over some king or something, and try to take their riches...A few days later, on the ship, he noticed that his crew were acting wierd...half of them had been infected with the Lancrythope (werewolf) disease, and then the wolves started killing the other crew...Baulderan's ship crashed on a small island, and everyone fought for their lives, but of course the werewolves won, yet on the island lived wolf-weres...even uglier monsters, and so blah blah...that is how you find the rements of his clan when you reach the wolf island on the expansion of BG I...Now, I may have left something out, for my memory is fleeting of the story, so maybe another will remember more detail than I ...

Old 11-20-2000, 12:53 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I never saw ANY reference to Balduran in BG2 except a fleeting comment from one of the pirates in Brynnlaw.
Old 11-20-2000, 06:38 AM   #6
Jerome2k

Yeah in TOSC you find his ship but when u head back to mainland the narrator say's "..it seems whatever fate befell baldrun himself remains a mystery....."