Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-03-2001, 10:32 AM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, So I go through and clear the place out. I have a quest from that LONGWINDED mage/airbag to kill someone. I NEVER FOUND HER. Is it wrong to assume that she is in the castle? And also, there are a set of doors with a BEAUTIFUL stainglass pic of a dragon and a lich. Lock beside the door is 12 level!! I tried to use my picks and nothing. I gave two sets of lock picks to the guy in the serpent temple, but I went back to 'retrieve' them from him and he is outtie 5000. Is this something I'm suppose to come back to, or is there another way to open the door. Thanks,

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner

()xxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 10:52 AM   #2
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Mada Mabbig is definately in the castle. But she is available only after you have Gezerred Ra's staff. There is a door down in the dungeon area with a face for a lock that you could not open either. Using the staff will open the door and release Mada.

As for the Liche's treasure room, there is not much treasure there. The lock can be picked by someone with a level 7 lockpick skills and a level 5 lockpick. I have picked it a couple of times with a level 11 lockpick skill without using lockpicks at all.

Forget about H'Tharks lockpicks. They are actually only level one picks. You would expect them to be special and great, but the Hidden Circle hasn't exactly picked up the cream of the crop.

Good Luck
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 11:01 AM   #3
BLKCat
The Magister

Just as an aside - I killed Mada Mabbig through the door, before I ever could get in!

Also, I picked the lock with level 10 Traps and Locks skill, but I think you can get the key from Adrianna after you give her the scroll if you want to, instead of taking the Vampire ring from her.

BLKCat

------------------
...Events are cowards: they don't occur singly, but instead they run in packs and leap out at you all at once.
(Excerpt from "Neverwhere", by Neil Gaiman)

[DANG typos ]

[This message has been edited by BLKCat (edited 06-03-2001).]
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 11:30 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hehehe

I killed her through the door too!! (wonder if most players have)

Poor BK - finally had to put up with Sabastio!! (how many times did you have to listen to him?? Last time I was at this point of the game, I had to listen SIX times!! )

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 01:42 PM   #5
Black Knight

Oh, I had to go threw with it six times as well. ALmost thing it would be better just to not do the darn thing at all, just so I don't have to get any more quests from that windbag... jeez.

Thanks

BK
Old 06-03-2001, 01:45 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

BK - maybe if we pool our assets we can finally convince Knarfling's assassin to off Sabastio for us!! (and for everyone too!)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 01:45 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

BK: you have to use the Lich's Staff on the door. AFter you give G'Ezzered Ra the relic, you'll get his staff. Use it on the face just to the right of the door. There's something in there you need for Adrianna.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 01:47 PM   #8
Black Knight

NOt sure which door, but I will find it after I complete the Spinx temple in the sand dungeon. MUCHO exp in there, isn't there.

BK