Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #31
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Boogre Bar VIII

Jack is always saying that I'm the queen of understatement!! It's been rough and I hope we can make it through.

That dragon is the second I ever needle felted! I do know what I am doing. First project is always a learning process and then I can apply all the knowledge and skill I've been accumulating to the second project! My son claimed that dragon - I still don't know what its been named! lol!!
Wyv
Old 05-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #32
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Sorry to hear that about your husband Wyvern. I hope that his job search and his health have bright futures for you all.

Awesome Dragon! Looks very cool.

(Dr. Pick takes a long draft from his mug, sets it back down, and shudders slightly)

Ahhhh.. that felt good. Thanks, Bungleau.

+Dr. Pick
Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #33
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

My pleasure, Dr. P. What's been happening?

Had to look up needle felting to see what it is, Wyv. I confess... I've got a better idea now, but it definitely sounds like an exercise in patience
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #34
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

OH yes, but I've always been good at patience!! Needle felting is relatively "new" as a craft/art form so not widely known. Very versatile though!

How's your "puppy" Bungleau??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #35
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Smiley Re: Boogre Bar VIII

As for me, Mr.B? I'd traipsed around the Isle of Vvardenfell for quite a while before heading into the heart of the Empire of Cyrodiil where I spent the past few years before getting the idea to come back "home" for a spell.

It's never looked better, and it's been a very pleasant surprise to find these boards have not been removed from lack of activity. Rare it is to see such an obscure game with such a dedicated community standing behind it. God bless Wyvern and you and whomever else have kept an eye on this little "cybernetic crossroad".

My dearly beloved wife has managed to put up with me for six years while we've been slowly improving on our little home, both of my parents have passed away, and God has entrusted us with a little boy who is now almost 2 1/2 yrs old and thriving in spite of our shortcomings. Those are just the major highlights, so to speak.

+Dr. Pick
Old 05-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #36
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Heh... sounds like you've been around a bit I got sucked into the world of Facebook and recently put an end to a year-long addiction to the Mafia. Fortunately, crappy coders and consistent game screw-ups make it easy to leave, even if you've got a well-developed character (or three ). Now I put an end to the existence of dragons, sea serpents, and other underworld beasties on a daily basis... some things are hard to escape

Condolences on your parents' passing... I haven't had that challenge yet, and don't look forward to it. But congrats on the heir to the family's fortune! Now, to make some fortune...

Wyv, the puppy is now five (I think), slightly smaller than a moose, and kept scrawny at 72 pounds. He's got bad hips (hip replacement at three... never again!), so we keep him skinnier than every other dog he knows... they're all smaller, and outweigh him

In the process of a major basement remodelling job... plumber is in today, finishing up the rough-in. Good thing I'm somewhat handy...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #37
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Very sorry about the loss of your parents, Dr. Pick! That is one of life's most difficult transitions!! Having a child is one of it's blessings!!

Bungleau - sorry about the pup's hip replacement! It so sad that these hip problems have been bred into the dogs.

Good luck with the remodeling!! That's major work!! Hope it all turns out better than you expected!!

Wyv
Old 06-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #38
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Happy Re: Boogre Bar VIII

Thanks. I actually handle death quite well- I always have, but it's sad when people don't live (by their own choices) well before they die.

We feel like we've hit the lottery with our little boy. He's very good natured, intelligent, and funny. He helped daddy with the yard work yesterday and today. Lots of fun!

I echo Wyv's sadness about your pooch, Bungleau. Depending on the breed, there's all kinds of "side effects" to specific breeding- heart problems, hearing, eyes, as well as other organs.

We're also planning a major remodeling project next year- kitchen, bathroom, and a multi- purpose bedroom. Sadly, my wife doesn't handle these things well at all. She hates having her space disturbed even for a future benefit like this. This is the biggest project for us yet. I'm looking forward to it... and I'm not...

Peace, Dr. Pick

p.s. Been reading Stackman's Adventures... laughed my fool head off when I read the part about the Leprechaun- especially since the Little People just offed the little pest!

Last edited by Dr.Pick; 06-03-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #39
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

That does sound like a lot of remodeling, Dr. Pick!! Hope it all goes smoothly!! Are you doing it yourselves?? We need some here to make more of the house wheelchair friendly for Jack but there is no possibility of that happening any time soon.

Mostly I have been putting together needle felting classes for craftedu.com. Hope to get another completed today.

Wyv
Old 06-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #40
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Nooooo... I'm not up to that! We're hiring contractors! The whole back side of the house will be getting ripped out and we're redoing the whole kitchen. This is a job for pros. I'm just a wee bit handy.

Dr. Pick