Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 10:49 PM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dear lady, I have become so accustomed to looking for and finding posts from you that your absense cuases me concern. Is all well?
HUGS to you sweet LadyRae
Old 03-12-2001, 12:42 AM   #2
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

To you too, my dear friend! What's that old saying? All work and no play makes LadyRae a dull girl? I wanted to write a story and start a new story thread, but I think I sucked my poor little brain dry typing up a paper on technical troubleshooting styles for a class I'm going to teach this month(*yawn*) Have you been well? How's your daughter? Doing well, I hope? Have you seen Draconia? I hope she's doing well also... I'll be on for an hour or two, so I hope you're still out and about...

------------------

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-12-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 12:46 AM   #3
Draconia

Hi LadyRae and The.Relic. I just got here. I was lurking a little. I thought I would pop in and say hi. HI!!!!!

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-12-2001, 12:52 AM   #4
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi, you! How are you feeling today???

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 01:34 AM   #5
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Relic, are you still here??? Looks like maybe i missed everybody tonight...

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 01:36 AM   #6
Draconia

Sorry LadyRae, my baby girl woke up and I had to go for a minute. I am doing ok. Thanks for asking. You know, it makes me feel good to know that you care enough to ask how I am. I will have to email you and tell you what I am having surgery for. That's if you want to know. I think that you are the only one who even noticed that I kept saying that I was taking pain meds. Speaking of pain meds, I am starting to get a little goofy. hehehe
How was your day??? I hope you didn't spend the whole day working. Like you said, all work and no play makes for a dull girl.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-12-2001, 02:01 AM   #7
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Yes, Draconia, send me an email (send to mopy@mailandnews.com as I'm having problems with the one in my profile ) My day wasn't really that great but I got a lot done. I did have fun helping my son with his emails. We just recently got his computer set up and his reading has already improved (you can't do much on a computer if you can't read!) His reading skills are actually quite good for a 7-year-old (first grade), but the computer is improving his ability to understand what he's reading. How old is your baby? I've never regreted having a son, but I've always wanted a daughter! (you have 2 boys too don't you?) Pain medication always makes me queasy so I'm bad about taking it even when I really need it, but I hope yours is making you more comfortable. Wish they could come up with some that would take away the pain without making you feel goofy!

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 02:18 AM   #8
Draconia

It sure sounds like you had a busy day. My baby is 10 months old. Yes, I have 2 sons. They are 6 yrs old and 4 yrs old. Had to try one more time for a girl and now my husband thinks we have to have another one. Boy IS he WRONG!! No more for me. That is what I am hoping this surgery will do. Get rid of the pain. I have had this pain since 1991. I just finally found a doc who figured out what the pain was. It only took until 1999 to find him but at least I found him. I wish there was a pain med that didn't make me goofy too. That would be great.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-12-2001, 02:24 AM   #9
Draconia

LadyRae- I was reading that you are going to write a story. That would be great. I think it would be great if The.Relic, Wolfgir, Tobbin, Black Knight and you got together and wrote a story. I have read some of your posts and I can hardly wait to hear your story. The.Relic, Wolfgir, Tobbin and Black Knight write such great stories. What do you think? Is it a good idea??

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-12-2001, 02:35 AM   #10
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

I think that's a great idea, but as I was telling Tobbin, my fiction writing is a little rusty. I still periodically write sketches (this is what I call the 'snippets' of stories that I jot down) but even those are few and far between... Back in my serious writing days, I did at least one of those a day along with 9 or 10 finished pages of the book I still have half finished... *SIGH* It's funny how life upsets the best laid plans, isn't it?

------------------