Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-19-2001, 10:04 PM   #1
Graccus
Dungeon Master

OK, I went into the Twisted Rune room and killed everyone, but all I got was 3500 gold off of the Lich. Where do you find the Staff of the Magi? Am I getting the shaft or am I missing a secret compartment?
Old 06-19-2001, 10:20 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the staff is on the Mage lady that might have summoned a demon.

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
Old 06-19-2001, 10:20 PM   #3
Kerlyssa
Manshoon

You SHOULD get it off the female mage...
Old 06-19-2001, 10:27 PM   #4
Ratweed
Manshoon

Sometimes its hardf to see her items cuz there sorta hidden under the table so just move the mouse over the area also you need to get the eye off the elder orb
Old 06-19-2001, 10:57 PM   #5
Encard
Quintesson

Nod. The Staff of the Magi is on the mage's corpse (as said, the one that casts Gate). You need the Beholder's Eye to leave. That's it, I think.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 11:38 PM   #6
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

She casts timestop, then casts i think symbol spells, protection from evil then gate.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>
Old 06-20-2001, 05:08 AM   #7
Gil-Galad
The Magister

Did you summon a nishruu to drain her magic? it will eat her magic items.....I hate Nishruus....
Old 06-20-2001, 05:20 AM   #8
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

I KNOW! In the spell book it says they will only eat items with charges. Well i dont think my tattered robe of good archmagi will agree with that. I use cheats to get them back because i count that as unfair. I mean you can buy another wand but you only get one robe of GAM. Either that or i load before i got drained.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I'm also an ice cream man!

[]####[]::::::>
Old 06-20-2001, 09:06 AM   #9
Graccus
Dungeon Master

Thanks for all of the replys . I did summon a Nishruu, that must have been it. That is really annoying. I ended up having to fight that battle THREE times last night. The first time, my PC locked up right before I was about to kill the last bad guy. The second time, I didn't get the staff. Oh well. On to Bodhi's lair...

------------------
Windows Haiku:
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.