Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-22-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
Mugwald
Welcomed New User

OK, i just killed Cet, and finally got a Valkyrie and Zenmaster... Now, i want to take them through again, and do some of the things i missed.
Problem is starting again

I took my party back to the 1st town (Valeia), and went to the inn, then removed them all. I clicked on revert game or whatever, and went through a few choices, then i added all the guys back to the group and started out again... the game still thinks i'm up to where i was. Cet is dead, etc. Gareth doesnt even give his little speech at the start. I tried quitting out of the game, starting again, and creating some new char's, but it still thinks i've beat the game. Can someone give me an exact step-by-step on how to start again?
thanks
Mugwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2001, 11:17 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Exit the inn, remain in the village, and click on the Options icon. Then select the Reset Adventures button.

Xignal

Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2001, 11:36 AM   #3
Mugwald
Welcomed New User

That was easy
Thanks
Mugwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2001, 11:49 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Mugwald!!!!

Keep us posted on how your game is going!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote