Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-14-2003, 11:39 PM   #221
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Sir G- I am going to go out on a limb here and state the over obvious...A picture of Golum?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 02-15-2003, 12:32 AM   #222
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Watching Italy beat portugal at soccer - football ?
That would be correct

Watching Italy beat Portugal! BAH! *hits wellard** [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Portugal should have beaten Italy at least 3-0! BAH!

[ 02-15-2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 02-15-2003, 06:01 AM   #223
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
If I may I will recap the questions *ahem*

1- Tancred asks what is his first name?

2- Charlie asks who is the original owner of a strong box

3- Arion you have a question to give us
Tancred's question was already answered, Wellard [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-15-2003, 07:14 AM   #224
wellard
Dracolisk

Sorry for the confusion Link

and sorry Gokuzool for remembering that result

So its my turn for a question, but if ya dont mind its time for bed and I have work tomorrow so i will pass on that.
If Cerek the barber drops in maybe he could do a summary and move over to a new thread?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 02-15-2003, 08:31 AM   #225
Link
Jack Burton

It's not that big of a deal wellard.. Just thought I'd make it clear to everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] Sleep well! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-15-2003, 12:57 PM   #226
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Sir G- I am going to go out on a limb here and state the over obvious...A picture of Golum?
No, that was not my first sig. I'll give you a hint- LennonCook is the closest.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:11 PM   #227
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Cerek, maybe you should close this thread and start another - it's getting bloody huge!
Old 02-15-2003, 02:48 PM   #228
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I want to thank everybody for making this thread so much fun. It has definitely exceeded my expectations, but it starting to grow much too large. So, a final summary and I'll move on to a new thread so we can start again.

Here is what we learned in this first thread:

01) Cerek has 3 children.
02) StormQueen is the nickname given to Cloudbringer by Memnoch. (just fixed the name, dear Barbaric one. [img]smile.gif[/img] -CB)
03) WillowIX has 2 sisters.
04) Ziroc's wife is named Donna.
05) Iron Ranger's favorite hockey team is the Devils.
06) Melusine has a hamster named Fluffy.
07) Epona is the proud owner of a turquoise lambretta(scooter).
08) Attalus' youngest son is named Will.
09) Reeka is a musician (along with Yorick and Melusine).
10) Cloudbringer posted a thread on the old Blue Board that said LadyZekke was "Hose Hunting" (instead of House Hunting - No "tally" was given on the number of responses [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] ).
11) Melusine's boyfriend is attending Stirling University in Scotland where he is transcribing and studying Drummond Manuscripts regarding sonnets by Fowler in an attempt to place them in a chronological order (by far the most "interesting" fact learned thus far).
12) Melusine once gave Link a Greenday T-shirt as a present.
13) Four members of IronWorks also serve as admins on the Pandemonium boards. They are: Melusine, Vaskez, Grojlach, and Milamber.
14) LadyBlue is 1/4 Aussie.
15) Sir Goulum is 14 years old.
16) Night Stalker lives in New Jersey.
17) Elif always carries a pocketknife in his pocket (and often a piece of string too).
18) Sythe is one of the few members that prefers mages over sorcerers.
19) Kaltia has two "full names". Kyra Carter (real life name) and Kaltia Kathryn Amulis (internet name).
20) Cerek and VulcanRider were roommates in college.
21) Sir Goulom does have a brother and they are very close (Uh...yeah, right..."close combat" is more like it).
22) SomeGuy's favorite animal is a penguin *What a Surprise!!*.
23) Yorick has visited at least 3 IronWorks members in real life. They are: Melusine, Stealthy and
Moiraine.
24) Charlie is the proud proprieter of "Charlie's Shoppe of Shite".
25) Attalus has NEVER had Edwin in any of his BG parties, because Galadria kills the arrogant swine on sight.
26) GokuZool's favorite sport is watching Italy defeat Portugal in soccer (aka real football).
27) Tancred's real name is Warren.
28) andrewas makes his living by doing IT Support.
29) Charlie once exchanged a carrot for an item in his Shite Shoppe..but that item is not to be confused with a heavy gem.
30) Stealthy was the member that gave LadyZekke her very first KungFuGal.
31) Maevar was the original owner of a strongbox that could momentarily support the weight of an elephant. The strongbox ended up in Charlies Shoppe of Shite, but was eventually squashed.
32) SomeGuy's very first sig was a Bard with a harp and was created by /)eathkiller.

That's all for now folks. To the best of my knowledge, we only have ONE open question right now....but that will have to wait for the second thread.

See ya there.