Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-04-2001, 11:33 AM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
If there's anyone that can identify SPAM, it's definitely Cloudy!!!! Whether it be by sight, smell, touch, hearing or tasting, she can tell if without-a-doubt if it's spam (I think partly 'cause she helped create it )!.

Zeeke! You finally crawled up out of that gutter! Whooeeee! Welcome home and all that rot! Well of course I know my spam! Didn't get to my current glorious heights without a good eye for it!

SpamQueen of Ironworks
Ziroc's right hand Welcome Wagon

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-04-2001).]
Old 09-04-2001, 11:35 AM   #32
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hi guys! I'm back! I pity you poor Americans for whom the S word has begun today... hope you survive . How is everyone? Anything happen I should know about (good grief, the SECOND Cloudy's Cafe thread in THREE DAYS???)? Hello all!

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-04-2001, 11:36 AM   #33
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Zeeke! You fianlly crawled up out of that gutter! Whooeeee! Welcome home and all that rot! Well of course I know my spam! Didn't get to my current glorious heights without a good eye for it!

SpamQueen of Ironworks
Ziroc's right hand Welcome Wagon

Well, I wouldn't say that I've climbed out of the gutter completely! More like just coming back to the surface for a visit. I still live there, but I've chosen to take my energies in that regard to a much better use. Besides, you know you've still got a room down there yourself, right? I think I've heard a little bumping going on there....

------------------

Always listen to your heart, for it will never lead you astray.
All bow and cower before the Triumvirate!!!
Old 09-04-2001, 11:43 AM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Well, I wouldn't say that I've climbed out of the gutter completely! More like just coming back to the surface for a visit. I still live there, but I've chosen to take my energies in that regard to a much better use. Besides, you know you've still got a room down there yourself, right? I think I've heard a little bumping going on there....
ROTFLMAO!!! Ok Ok... so I DO have a little suite there... *giggle*
hmmm... I happen to have a bit of a clue where those 'energies' are going... *smirk* Give me time, I'll devote more of mine to spamming properly for a while then I will no doubt be visiting my suite... round about the new year. I'll bring a casserole by your place as I head there! HAHAHHA

Ahhhhh... Spam..glorious wonderful HAPPY TO CHAT SPAM! YIPPEEE!

Kaz! Hello! Yes school has started for most people. I work at a university and it's a crazy time for us!

Cloudy
SpamOrama Time!

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-04-2001, 11:48 AM   #35
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFLMAO!!! Ok Ok... so I DO have a little suite there... *giggle*
hmmm... I happen to have a bit of a clue where those 'energies' are going... *smirk* Give me time, I'll devote more of mine to spamming properly for a while then I will no doubt be visiting my suite... round about the new year. I'll bring a casserole by your place as I head there! HAHAHHA

Yes, you know exactly where those 'energies' are going, as I know exactly who is the beneficiary of your 'energies' when you visit your suite!! Please do drop off some food on your way down....I don't spend ANY time cooking when I'm there, and I try to take as little time for eating....er....digesting.

If you want, I can keep on eye on your suite for ya. I spend enough time down there that they're actually thinking of making me the landlord.

------------------

Good guys CAN get the girl, if they only have a little patience!
Old 09-04-2001, 11:50 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Oh, there was no official awards ceremony as such.
It's in my thread in the Polls forum, and it cracked me up. I thought I would immortalize the moment, that's all. This place would not be the same without 250 - I missed him when he wasn't here for a while!
*snicker* Oh, I know what you mean! Polls, huh? Guess I should meander in there sometime! Do love the new award! LOL

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-04-2001, 11:50 AM   #37
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

My school started 4 weeks ago it'll start a week earlier next year Fall has begun here in Europe (at least in my part of it) because it is cold, wet, rainy, rainy, wet, damp... you get the picture. *Empties pockets* I found a Scroll of Slow Internet Connection, does that count as cover charge?
A cocao please... first cold of the school year :sniff: :cough:

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-04-2001, 11:52 AM   #38
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Im going to school at 9:20 am. See ya!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-04-2001, 12:07 PM   #39
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
My school started 4 weeks ago it'll start a week earlier next year Fall has begun here in Europe (at least in my part of it) because it is cold, wet, rainy, rainy, wet, damp... you get the picture. *Empties pockets* I found a Scroll of Slow Internet Connection, does that count as cover charge?
A cocao please... first cold of the school year :sniff: :cough:

I think a scroll of "Slow Internet Connection" is EXACTLY what Cloudy needs! Maybe it will slow her down enough for some of the rest of us to get a word in!!!

------------------

Good guys CAN get the girl, if they only have a little patience!
Old 09-04-2001, 12:39 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww Kaz, school isn't that bad..it's actually good for you! uh..don't hurt me,I have to say that, I'm an adult!

Zeeke, I may find a scroll with your name on it, but Internet connections won't be it's target! harumph!

Get a word in edgewise...heck, I let you get several posts in!

Anyone need some coffee? Tea? A good book?

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud