Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 08:10 PM   #221
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*sees the skeletal figure stride to the bar, turns to LadyZekke, gauging her reaction closely*
Gray Mage, your chair is more than warm, it's ready for you. Shall we partake?

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 08:13 PM   #222
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Stealthy!! It's so good to see you here! How've you been lately? What's new in your life?

Evening Gray Mage, how's it going?

Draconia: I was just wondering the same thing, where is LoA? I need a brew. Besides, he's so funny... fun to listen to!

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-19-2001, 08:15 PM   #223
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

KDog - Thanks for the explanation. I had never heard of a musical instrument called a recorder before. Live and learn eh? You never answered my question as to what you play?

Draconia - How's the weather down your way? Seems to be getting a little springyer here.

Bili - Are you OK now? Your face didn't freeze up or anything did it?!

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 08:16 PM   #224
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Stealthy! Good to see you man! Let me get you an ale and another for LadyDraconia, I'll put this one on Yoricks tab, he'll never notice. Oh, Gray Mage I see your here too, drinks on Yorick for you and KDog also.
Old 03-19-2001, 08:17 PM   #225
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*sees the skeletal figure stride to the bar, turns to LadyZekke, gauging her reaction closely*
Gray Mage, your chair is more than warm, it's ready for you. Shall we partake?

KDog I am more that ready, my friend, hit with that grape lightning!!

Bili I am doing well, life is kind of hectic, but I am glad I can come to the Moon Hope Inn.

Lady Reeka, I know you are not here, but I will take you up on that dance, I will wait as long as it takes.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 08:19 PM   #226
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
KDog - Thanks for the explanation. I had never heard of a musical instrument called a recorder before. Live and learn eh? You never answered my question as to what you play?
I mentioned it before but you were distracted by the return of the Stealthy one, I shall repeat it for you again,
My lady, I play a few instruments, but my main instrument (easy, LoA, I know where you're going!) is my voice. The gods have gifted me with a strrong voice and I love to use it. Beyond that, I dabble in the guitar, bass, recorder and occasionally, when the mood strikes, the bagpipes, though not when anyone can hear me desecrate them as badly as I do!

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 08:22 PM   #227
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Bili - Are you OK now? Your face didn't freeze up or anything did it?!
What? It was a bit nippy here in the northwoods, but no, my face didn't freeze up. And yes, I'm ok, just tired. I did a post not long ago that hasn't shown up anywhere. I wonder if I posted it in the wrong topic? That would be so embarrassing!
How are you my dear sister-friend?

Draconia: Why do you wish to get tipsy tonight? Is everything ok at your house?

Charean: where'd you go?? Are you truly glum???? Perhaps one of these fine gentlemen could tell us an amusing story to lift our spirits.

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-19-2001, 08:23 PM   #228
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
KDog I am more that ready, my friend, hit with that grape lightning!!

*pours a flagon of the purple death and slams it into Gray Mage's mug*
Lets rock and ROLL!!! Pauly, Fire up the Ozzy!!! All aboard the Crazy Train!!!!

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 08:23 PM   #229
Charean
Hathor

Wonderful to finally meet you, Gray Mage - I have heard a great deal about you...

Stealthy - just wondering, how many *can* you fit in that glass??
:::tongue firmly in cheek::::

Hello Bilqis! Yeah, there are days, and there are days.... makes one wonder...

Hello LadyZ!! Looking well and wonderful as always...

Draconia - LoA was floating about somewhere....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-19-2001, 08:24 PM   #230
Stealthy

'Thank you Ladies, I have been well. The good lady Marnie sends her best also. Grey Mage, no apologies old friend, people often see through me, its the rib cage I fear, not enough meat on it. Don't fear my sweet Ladylicious, the next chapter will come, I am spending a few days catching up with old friends and some new ones.' He sits amonst his friends, sipping a large malt, enjoying their company once more. He keeps one socket turned towards where the large figure of KDogRex stands and watches LadyWendy closely with the other. Trust me, a cross-eyed skull looks very strange I can tell you!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Click [url=http://content.communities.msn.co.uk/StealthysSite]here[/url for the album site.