Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 08:08 PM   #1
cormac12

help please,
I have the gesen bow shaft (for a while) does anyone know where the bow string and or other bits are?: also what D'Tranions bloody Baalor ale is for, i've drank it loads of times and nothing has happened (yet.)

Old 10-26-2000, 08:19 PM   #2
Gunner

No clue on the bow but the ale is for the kids that ask for swords and something to drink in one of the town quests. I blew it off as i didn't want to give the kids the drink or the weapons. They end up dead if you do in the mimic cave I have heard.

Old 10-26-2000, 08:27 PM   #3
Ragnarsson

Regarding the quest with the kids, I bought them sword but not the ale. I bumped into them when going back to Umer cave and saved them from a shadow monster. Easy exp, if you ask me.

Old 10-26-2000, 08:38 PM   #4
cormac12

Gunner & Ragnarsson tanks for the replies I've since found out the the bow string is somewhere in chapter 4 or 5, but where are the kids?

Old 10-26-2000, 08:52 PM   #5
Maestro22

Kids are in Umar Hills. When you first arrive on the map, go slightly NW into the town. then head a bit north between some buildings. The kids are on the right past one of the buildings.

Old 10-26-2000, 11:14 PM   #6
Gecko

I gave the kids swords AND ale and they do not get killed, you come apon them and they are drunk scared of a little dragon-thingy and they run away, the person who told you that they get killed was lying to you.

Old 10-27-2000, 12:13 AM   #7
Larry

Yeah, I also bought them swords, but not the Ale, and I have only seen that the parents are not pleased...nothing else has happened that I am aware of...yet.