Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-29-2001, 09:41 PM   #51
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Tobbin - Ok then! I have written down your current e-mail addy, will send you a note soon So glad to see you again, was wonderin if you would return after your last post a week ago!

Yes, I guess I must agree with Tobbin. Jerome may seem weak, may seem like a pushover in the start, but in the end the horrible truth of things become apparent. Jerome cannot be destroyed, and that is a fact. His regeneration abilities are astounding to say the least. There was even a time wherein I felt a bit fascinated with his evil hypnotism....

He is like a virus, the strongest ones fall hopelessly to the ground because of his evil taint. There is no offensive action that can be taken. We can only drop down to our knees and pray to God, or kiss our arse goodbye, either way, same outcome

------------------
Old 08-29-2001, 09:47 PM   #52
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Not to say that you aren't still Evil Incarnate Gwahnos! Small children and women still run screaming in terror at your presence and all, and I shudder to think if I was a bunny... But upon contemplation, I must in all sincerity endow Jerome I suppose with the Blue Ribbon award for Utter Black Evil of Permanence, as he is an "Ancient" evil.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 08-29-2001).]
Old 08-29-2001, 09:54 PM   #53
Tobbin
Red Dragon

True, very true. I agree with Lady Wendy. You are a force to be reckoned with, but do you know that a TRUE force to be reckoned with wouldn't be telling you what he/she could do to you. He/She would just DO IT. That is how we know of Jerome. We were standing about complacent and he dared to attack. We brought him down (or so we thought) and then he would just come right back in and whomp up on us like we were just toys to be discarded. He didn't say what he would do. Didn't say who was stronger or better. HE SHOWED US. Ask the other veterans who fell to his EVIL ways. You know what was the funniest part of it all. He even showed us the TRUE powers of GOOD too. Jerome the Paladin. I remember allying with him against TIPSY and his crowd. Did Jerome back down when he was overwhelmed by all odds? NO, he jumped back in and SHOWED everyone he could not be defeated. LOL We've had many a great battle. Learn from the wisdom you see here today. Then you will one day wear the title as well.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 10:22 PM   #54
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Well I guess its just plain good luck Lioness is in clan HADB then isnt it?
She can reduce Jerome to a blubbering heap while I proceed with my plans of world domination

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-30-2001, 01:10 AM   #55
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Hmmmm...... Any takers on competing for the Villain of IW (VIW)

Nazgul and Jerome might have something to say about that...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 08-30-2001).]
Old 08-30-2001, 03:57 AM   #56
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Well I guess its just plain good luck Lioness is in clan HADB then isnt it?
She can reduce Jerome to a blubbering heap while I proceed with my plans of world domination

Yes, but is not Lioness' own abilities reduced by this recent state of mushiness - and don't forget Krull - love will overcome the enemy

yeah... sure ~snigger~

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-30-2001, 05:17 AM   #57
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Yes, but is not Lioness' own abilities reduced by this recent state of mushiness - and don't forget Krull - love will overcome the enemy

yeah... sure ~snigger~

Ah but Lioness is the seductress
Jerome will fall, it will take time but he will fall.
YOU WILL ALL FALL!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-30-2001, 05:44 AM   #58
Epona
Zartan

My vote is with Jerome. Why?

Because REAL evil doesn't stand up in the middle of the room, jumping up and down and yelling 'look at me everyone, I'm evil!!'.

My advice is that we petition Z. to change this usurper's name to Gwhanos, Lord of the Mildly Unpleasant.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 08-30-2001, 05:53 AM   #59
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

Because REAL evil doesn't stand up in the middle of the room, jumping up and down and yelling 'look at me everyone, I'm evil!!'.

My advice is that we petition Z. to change this usurper's name to Gwhanos, Lord of the Mildly Unpleasant.

ROFL!!

------------------

Old 08-30-2001, 07:56 AM   #60
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

That sounds more like foul body odour though - maybe Lord of Wombats

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site