Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2003, 03:34 PM   #1
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

saw Finding Nemo for my birthday (Im 19 now!), and THAT was a funny movie. Everyone should see this movie, everyone. There is so much in the movie that everyone will find something they like, whether its the morals, the animation (Which was excellent), the humor (I almost cried it was so funny), or the characters. The turtles especially, that was a funny scene.

Im sorry, but I didnt see a thread for this movie, and I think it should get at least a little recognition, so I posted...lol, oh well.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>Thanks for the mention! I am hoping to see it soon, but may wait until DVD for my three year old's sake. I doubt she would be the perfect angel in a theatre.</font>
Old 06-03-2003, 09:42 AM   #3
MagiK

<font face="COMIC Sans MS" size="3" color="#7c9bc4">
Larry, you might be surprised about your daughter in the theatre..first off..
Matinee's are for the kids [img]smile.gif[/img] and second...the bright colors and cartoon fish will probably have her mesmerized </font>
Old 06-03-2003, 09:57 AM   #4
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I agree it was a great movie, we took justi (4 now, but she was three when we took her to Monsters Inc.) if you catch an early matinee, esp on saturday there's not likely to be anyone but parents with kids there, MaryBeth's age or younger.
Old 06-03-2003, 02:44 PM   #5
IronDragon
Elminster

My partner and I will be taking a couple nieces and at least one nephew to see it this weekend. I think the adults are looking forward to it more than the demons … er the children. The Kids seem to be looking forward to dinner and Burger King and the opportunity to torture their uncles.