Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2004, 01:41 PM   #41
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
hmm, I dunno, man. I don't have BG2 installed on this comp, and I cant seem to like Aewrie that much, as it is...
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 03:24 PM   #42
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
hmm, I dunno, man. I don't have BG2 installed on this comp, and I cant seem to like Aewrie that much, as it is...
[img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2004, 04:09 PM   #43
Legolas
Jack Burton

*taps shoulder*

Euh, Dron? I think you should run now
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:33 PM   #44
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

*mutters something about smiley limit*

okay, repost!
---

*laughs at Avy's "fuzzy wing" comment* Cute Avy, real cute

Dron, we aren't necessarily all Aerie obsessed. ALSB merely stands for what she embodies- light, good, etc etc. I guess you could say that HADB and ALSB are mirror images of eachother, balancing eachother. [img]smile.gif[/img] I just happen to be the embodiment of her blondeness, but we aren't all like that

As for you, Lord Kathen, first of all, please spell my name with an 'e' (skye, not sky) ^^;
anywhoo, continuing on... I wouldn't challenge me if I were you, seeing as how I've been a member of ALSB longer than you have and I may even have aerie endowed powers that I don't even know about [img]smile.gif[/img]

The whole marriage proposal is merely part of the hostage-becoming-unhostage procedure, at least for the females. It's like fencing or dueling- there's particular rules and regulations you have to follow in order to accomplish it with honour... (plus this makes things so much more exciting, but you didn't hear that from me... )

---
yes, not too many smileys this time! ^__^

[ 09-21-2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:28 AM   #45
Link
Jack Burton

Fuzzy wings? I'm not a muppet!

*unleashes horde of angry mutated seabass in the ALSB swimming pool*

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 08:50 PM   #46
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Ok, cool, as long as I dont have to listen to the whiny voice, ALL THE TIME! Well, if that's the case, and I'm still invited, I will join ALSB. Anyways, are those seabass necessarily angry, or just ill-tempered?
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 10:16 AM   #47
Elif Godson
Dracolich

We have a swimming pool??!! Shweet

*pulls out his spiderweb shooter given to him by Spiderman, proceeds to shoot the webby stick stuff at Link covering him from head to toe. Snaps fingers and a pillow case full of feathers appears and proceeds to be dumped on the webbed and sticky Link covering him in feathers*

"There not wings, but it'll do, okay I must return my other self in that other thread" [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 01:55 PM   #48
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
As for you, Lord Kathen, first of all, please spell my name with an 'e' (skye, not sky) ^^;
anywhoo, continuing on... I wouldn't challenge me if I were you, seeing as how I've been a member of ALSB longer than you have and I may even have aerie endowed powers that I don't even know about [img]smile.gif[/img]
I am sorry "skye". Why is the sky in your name not with an e then?
I know you have been ALSB longer, I am just protecting good. Is that naot what ALSB is for? Marrying the other side does not seem ethical... [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 11:22 PM   #49
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Whee, get to explain my name. [img]smile.gif[/img] Here goes nothing...

Skydracgrrl

Skydrac
= short for skydragon (because I'm obsessed with dragons... I'm weird like that :3 )

grrl = girl, obviously... since I was tying it in with "skydragon" I decided to add a bit more "umph" to it and changed it to a growled "grrl" [img]smile.gif[/img]

And Skye is just my nickname. ^^ with an 'e' So I guess it doesn't have that much to do with my name, really.... ^^;

As for being protecting good, good job [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] a bit misdirected at me, but still good ^_^ technically I'm not married to him yet, that's what everyone is trying to prevent
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 06:51 AM   #50
Vampire

Girls are ever so complicated aren't they? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I still like this idea of the fluffy wings on LINK!

Link what do u say? If you put them on and beg to joing ALSB then I am sure Skye is more than happy to...