Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2003, 11:53 PM   #111
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Anarus laughed. "That Hybrid that just ran from me? Drag him back to me; now." Anarus glanced around, "Clean these; I want them battle ready and shining - how they used to be; and fix the psi-blades as well; or kill another Dark-Templar and take his. I don't care. Now, do you have any terrans under our - my command? If so, bring them to me. I want a squad of ghosts, and and fallen protoss. Bring them to me. Now!" Anarus's voice was savage.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 01:32 PM   #112
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

OOC: Greedy Greedy aren't you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC: Thalali rubbed his eyes and stood up. He walked around the side of the dropship to pick up his armor and his gun. "That was possibly the most boring ride ever!" he said to his new buddy.
Old 05-18-2003, 08:37 PM   #113
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by T/-/alali:
OOC: Greedy Greedy aren't you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
No - just roleplaying the character - theres a difference. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And as for "abilities" I'm also thinking IC. Remember Karagan anyone? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 03:38 PM   #114
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Stepping out of the transport, Talin looked around at the base, and then the men guarding the base. Walking up to the nearest 'guard', the Marine smacked the dozing man in the back of the head. "Wake up, man! why dont you let me whats going on? why are you slepping on the job? Its a disgrace to the Terran military!"
Saying this, Talin glared at the man, waiting for an answer.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 07:56 PM   #115
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Hey guys, just so ya know, I won't be posting for 10 days after Friday (Vacation to Maui!) Okay?
Cal__
"Heh strict are we...Master?" the voice is cold, cold,cold,cold you see a Hybrid about two times your size (And strength, and possibly girth) carrying the little hybrid in his arms and two sets of psyblades "Here is the fool master, and your new psyblades, I guess I should introduce myself, I am The Fallen One, no other name, I was one of the first Dark Templar, and I was one of the first Hybrid I am second in command of our forces, so if you die master, I take your place in order to lead the Hybrids to victory!" You see more of him, his carapace covering him almost entirely exept for his face, he throws the Hybrid to the ground and places his taloned foot on the Hybrid's face "He is yours to crush master,"

Talin____
"Buh; Wha?! Ja! Jiggidy! I I'm sorry commander! Really Sorry! I'm sorry! Forgive me commander!" Hmmmm this must mean why their arn't supposed to be whiners or sissys in the army

Iggy____
"Oh jeez, look at 'em!" Dylan says slapping his forehead "They don't have any defence! They pretty much are sitting ducks here!" he begins kicking them and yelling at them to get up.

[ 05-22-2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]
TheGrandSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 08:14 AM   #116
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandSlayer:
"Heh strict are we...Master?" the voice is cold, cold,cold,cold you see a Hybrid about two times your size (And strength, and possibly girth) carrying the little hybrid in his arms and two sets of psyblades "Here is the fool master, and your new psyblades, I guess I should introduce myself, I am The Fallen One, no other name, I was one of the first Dark Templar, and I was one of the first Hybrid I am second in command of our forces, so if you die master, I take your place in order to lead the Hybrids to victory!" You see more of him, his carapace covering him almost entirely exept for his face, he throws the Hybrid to the ground and places his taloned foot on the Hybrid's face "He is yours to crush master,"
The fallen Dark Templar looked at the little Hybrid with something akin to pity in his eyes - the light in them showed contempt, and the way he spoke to the little one was as an elder would speak to a child of about 10. "Foolish creature - Why did you flee? You wait until I dismiss you; then you leave." Aranus slapped the little hybrid; almost tenderly; it was certainly more gentle then how he'd dealt with the others. Picking the little thing up, the fallen Dark Templar held him by the throat. "Now, what do you say? You say 'forgive me, Master' and if you beg nicely enough, I'll grant you a painless death, or since I'm feeling nice, I'll allow you to continue your life." Anarus dropped the little creature on the ground, and ignored him, addressing the 'fallen'. "Is that so?" he asked mildly, "Well then, you had better assure that no... accidents happen." His eyes narrowed. "Now, do we have any hybrid Templars? Of either kind? I want to access both the warp and the Khala - as Tassadar once did - if I - we, could harness that power - we'd be invincible - with our armoured bodies, and psi-blades combined with the power of the warp and Khala... the humans and our fallen kin would be no match for us! Even the Xa'naga would tremble!"
Old 06-05-2003, 09:49 PM   #117
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

All right, got home from Maui vacation, now recovering from jet lag
Cal_
The Fallen looks at you "I... Know of a place with much Kahla energy...on the distant planet of Shakuras, a Xel'Naga temple heavily gaurded by protoss warriors, but on the way you can meet some old 'friends' the protoss commander Aritis as well as many of your former bretheren and a large group of Terran on another planet near them, we will need stealth tactics due to two of our ship cannot do space combat the Gravity Cannon one and the Carrier, but once we get onto the planet they won't stand a chance."
Old 06-06-2003, 05:25 AM   #118
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"THEN BRING ME MORE FALLEN PROTOSS!" the once dark templar roared, obviously angered at the incompetence of his hybrid kin, "Bring me what I need; develope them. Use something to block the terrans; bring me Zerg! The protoss shall fall at my hands; we shall swarm them with zerg-kin first, then our hybrids shall attack! This is how we shall do it; but first, we must consume more planets for resources; and perhaps asteriods. Bring me a map of this section of space, and describe what planets and allies we have! If we have none, we shall make them! And show me any human or protoss colonies; any creature that can be used as cannon fodder. I want an army!" The dark templar's eyes were glowing in anticipation. There would be hell to pay.

Had fun on holiday Grand Slayer?
Old 06-06-2003, 10:37 AM   #119
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Sighing, Talin put his hand on the guard's shoulder, "Look, just tell me whats going on here. Why is everyone kicking back? Where are the fortifications? What in the Nine Hells are your commanders thinking?" Talin was trying not to lose his grip on his temper.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 07:02 AM   #120
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

ooc:Yup Cal I had quite the fun...And painful holiday *begins to peel skin off from sunburn*
IC:
Talin____
"Ummmm well about defence all that stuff we suffered a big attack a few hours ago!And scouts indicate the Zerg don't have many forces for an attack sir!" "Oie Veah!" The ghost near Iggy slaps his head.

Cal___
"Master, if I may, provide...Insight to your strategy?Its a foolish move, in order to control Zerg we must kill Cerebrates, we have Hybrid Dark Templar, but then the Zerg's "Queen of Blades" Would take them over;Adding twice the ferocity of the already deadly zerg.And if we had pure protoss and we were destroying a protoss city and they found their family, the ones they know and love, they turn on us!So master I will agree that we must get more recources so heres the map...We are currently on Phinlant, mineral rich planets are Dlin,Phaldorn,and Nehrlo. We shall set up mining colonies their, then we should strike as soon as possible"
TheGrandSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote