Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 11-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow The Blight? *Possible Spoilers*

So I've been playing Dragon Age Origins for a while, going around doing the sidequests and I'm now level 11.

For the last day the south of the map has been slowly taken over by a growing cloud called "The Blight". It seem to be moving as time passes and it has engulfed the first village you visit in the game, destroying it.

Is anyone farther in the game than me? Does the blight keep growing? I looked around the net and some people say it's related to your story progression but I haven't even visited any of the different factions we need to recruit yet.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: The Blight? *Possible Spoilers*

Im level 11 also, I dont see anything called the blight though I cant go to the first village either. I've mainly done side quests though I did just complete the Urn quest. It may pop up shortly though since I did just have a cut-scene movie.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah I did the Urn too. I suppose it may count, although I've started seeing the blight on the map before that. It did finally reach the first town just as I got the urn.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

It says destroyed now, but only it so far. So I went to Flemish's place down south. She wasnt there but it wasnt destroyed.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Re: The Blight? *Possible Spoilers*

The blight is the black cloud on that image. It's not always visible, you have to keep looking to see it.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok the image helped. I think my blight is just starting to form on my game. If I hadnt seen yours I would not have noticed it yet, its much less. So far.