Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2004, 09:52 PM   #1
Juddy[SCGW]
Dungeon Master

Well well, today me and my mates went to the beach for a dawnie and we were having a ball of a time. We were catchin a few barrles, goin down the sands dunes at blody 60 ks an hour (exaggeration) until one of my mates, sam, thought that it would be a good idea to put two people on one board, sitting down, flying down the hill and goin ova the jump. Well of course i voluntered to go first woth sam and we were flyind down, one in front one behind, when we hit the jump my mouth banged into sams and a big chunk a skin came out of my mouth *ouch*. I had to wait 2 hours for my mum to come pick us up and take me to the hospital. I got bake just then and my lip has swelled up soooo bloody much. It kained so much and there was blood every where on the sand.
the thing that pisses me of so much is that sam didnt even get hurt, lucky *$!t.

[ 02-12-2004, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Juddy[SCGW] ]
[img]\"http://pics.xs.to/pics/04073/bodyboard291.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />As the saying goes,\"Stand up, get counted, lye down, GET BARRELED!!!\"<br /><br />Take me drunk im home!!!!<br />Cheers!!
Old 02-06-2004, 10:00 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

lol, I see the phat lip has not only your speech but some of your typing as well. [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol And watch some of the words you say mate, one after lucky isn't used around here I believe. I could be wrong.

[ 02-06-2004, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-06-2004, 10:04 PM   #3
Juddy[SCGW]
Dungeon Master

Ah srry mate im a bit concussed i thnk
[img]\"http://pics.xs.to/pics/04073/bodyboard291.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />As the saying goes,\"Stand up, get counted, lye down, GET BARRELED!!!\"<br /><br />Take me drunk im home!!!!<br />Cheers!!
Old 02-06-2004, 10:06 PM   #4
shadowspecter
The Magister

Ouch...that must of hurted. I think i can feel your pain...I think...well, hope if heals.
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
Old 02-06-2004, 11:23 PM   #5
The Fallen One
Elminster

darn, must've been horrible. hope u feel better.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:54 AM   #6
Juddy[SCGW]
Dungeon Master

it is a bit better today swellin gone down a bit but ill be fine mates!!
Old 02-08-2004, 03:48 AM   #7
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Man. That's gotta hurt.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:17 AM   #8
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Juddy[SCGW]:
Well well, today me and my mates went to the beach for a dawnie and we were having a ball of a time. We were catchin a few barrles, goin down the sands dunes at blody 60 ks an hour (exaggeration) until one of my mates, sam, thought that it would be a good idea to put two people on one board, sitting down, flying down the hill and goin ova the jump. Well of course i voluntered to go first woth sam and we were flyind down, one in front one behind, when we hit the jump my mouth banged into sams and a big chunk a skin came out of my mouth *ouch*. I had to wait 2 hours for my mum to come pick us up and take me to the hospital. I got bake just then and my lip has swelled up soooo bloody much. It kained so much and there was blood every where on the sand.
the thing that pisses me of so much is that sam didnt even get hurt, lucky ■■■■.
Hope you're feeling better, in fact I hope you're well enoughh to use the edit option now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2004, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Lanesra ]
Old 02-08-2004, 07:43 AM   #9
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Ooh, ouchie. Get better soon.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:43 AM   #10
Smoothie
Manshoon

nice language there.