Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-13-2002, 03:05 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Does Anyone Know Any Good Point And Click Games?? (Apart From The Obvious Monkey Island) I Feel Like Playing One. I Don't Care How Old Really. It Dosent Have To Be Brand New In Ace 3d Graphics... Anyone??
Old 02-13-2002, 03:09 PM   #2
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Discworld Noir. If you haven't played this already then your life must be incomplete. Truly amazing plot and not as impossibly difficult as the first two. Plus it is very funny in places.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-13-2002, 03:23 PM   #3
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Have you ever played any of the old Sierra adventure games? King's Quest series, Leisure Suit Larry series, Space Quest series? Only the last few of those series are actually point-and-click, the older ones are text-based, but they're all classics, especially King's Quest.
Old 02-13-2002, 03:27 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

They've made non-text-based versions of most of the text-based ones.

Try Grim Fandango, that's also a cool one, or The Ward, though you're probably going to need a guide at some point while playing The Ward, I'm certainly finding it challenging.
Old 02-13-2002, 03:40 PM   #5
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I Have Played Sam And Max. Ive Been Looking All Over For Discworld Because I want To play It Again! I have'nt Played It In Ages!
Old 02-13-2002, 03:43 PM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I Have Also Played Grim Fandango Too! But, If Anyone Reccomends Lure Of The Temptress, I Will Kill Them!!! It Is The Worst Point And Click... EVER!!
Old 02-13-2002, 03:46 PM   #7
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
I Have Played Sam And Max. Ive Been Looking All Over For Discworld Because I want To play It Again! I have'nt Played It In Ages!

Binky man! You're slipping! I can count two words in that post with no capital letters. Where will it end...
[img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Barry the Sprout ]

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Barry the Sprout ]

[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-13-2002, 03:50 PM   #8
Jorath Calar
Harper

Try here
Lots of point and click adventures... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2002, 05:04 PM   #9
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

Binky man! You're slipping! I can count two words in that post with no capital letters. Where will it end...
[img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

Sorry Man! With Mr. Squidgy Around Its Hard! He Normally Keeps Watch Over Me And Makes Sure I Dont Step Out of Line. He's Currently On Holiday In Cuba
Old 02-13-2002, 05:07 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
Try here
Lots of point and click adventures... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh My God, WHAT A SITE!!! That Is Such A Cool Site! Man, can You Really Download All Them Games!?