Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-23-2000, 05:04 AM   #1
Merc Widowmaker

I would like to play multiplayer with other people. I am looking for a game to join or for players to start a new game. I am GMT+2 and can play from 9/10pm GMT till 12am GMT. I have played AD&D as a youngster for about 7 years and would love to really put BG2 through the paces as a RPG .

Old 11-23-2000, 07:00 AM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

i dont really know what time gmt+2 means... but i wanna play w/ multiplayers out there =) just email me: jackgas@hotmail.com hope to see ya there. *ps* i have school right now so i may be kinda busy all the way until next week. *pss* im in gmt+8
Old 11-23-2000, 09:04 AM   #3
TLan

"GMT" is short for the timezone descriptions what world uses, save US . In US you have EST and CST and PST etc. UK is in GMT timezone. EST is, I think, some GMT -7 and PST is GMT -10 (take or add 1 hour). So 20:00 in UK (GMT) is 22:00 where Merc lives (GMT +2, where I live also and in PST it is then 12:00 (noon I think, those blasted 'am's and 'pm's make me, 24-hour person, roar

Old 11-23-2000, 09:21 AM   #4
Armisael

You could always use this board's timestamp to organise games.

Old 11-23-2000, 10:04 AM   #5
Merc Widowmaker

Thats a very good suggestion, so I'll clarify my origonal post and say that this site's time stamp is EST (GMT -5 not -7 TLan ) and so I am looking for a game or players to play around 5pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) or 2pm (Pasific Standard Time) or 10pm in the UK or 6am I think in Australia. Hehe try not to blow a capasater with the maths or the time zones .
NOTE: When I Posted this note, GMT +2 was 5pm and the time stamp seems to be 10am EST

while (m_Monster != DEAD)
{
Merc.CastSpell(MAGIC_MISSILE);
Merc.Laugh(HISTERICLY);
}
Merc.Say("Thats the first and only time you ask, 'What kind of a name is Widowmaker? Orc?'");